Chapter 14

The flight was long. I have always hated long haul flights. My parents made me dress nicely because the real estate agent is showing us 'fancy houses' plus we were meeting my mums boss.
The houses were weird. Like everything in it was weird. They were all either really cottage like and old or just small. There was no separate family room and tv room and in most of the houses the toilet was separate to the bathroom. I saw some girls walk past and they smiled at me. Maybe they'll go to my school and we can be friends.

The house we chose is gorgeous. It still has like that old cottage like English feel too it but it's more modern.
It's on 2 acres with a guest house at the bottom of the garden. There are 5 bedrooms, 1 each plus a guest room. I dibbsed the room with the walk in closet and the ensuite bathroom but obviously my parents got the master. Finally I have a closet big enough for all my clothes and shoes! My dad promised I could get a puppy once we had settled in because the house was so big. It's close to the university and apparently I have to go to this thing called sixth form. It's like once you finish senior school, I think it's called, you go to sixth form or college for 2 years. Their college isn't like our college because it's mandatory you go to either sixth form or college to do your A levels.

Anyway when we got back to Ohio I had to start packing like immediately because we had to move next week to get there in time for the start of the school year. 12 boxes simply filled with clothes and I wasn't willing to give up any of them.