-6-

Aly's P.O.V:-

I woke up and looked around, i am not sure why i am in Joe's room, then i remembered that i went to go and meet Thomas last night but he wanted to get back together but i said no.. I Looked around the room again and remembered some more.. I remember seeing Joe and getting Drunk, i quickly look down at myself and i was in my bra and pants, but i rolled my eyes over Joe's body, he had a nice pack and he looked so cute and hot he is just perfect, did we do something last night?..

I winded my eyes i felt worried in case i tried something last night.

''Don't worry nothing happened..''Joe trailed off.

I sighed in relief, ''Thank god i didn't want you to think bad of me if i tried anything'' i said.

''No its alright you looked very pretty last night, also you met Thomas is it? your ex you told me your past with him'' he smiled weekly.

''Oh'' is i sighed.

''Don't stress about it you seemed very confident telling me to be honest Aly i feel like i have known you for so long already and i already kind of like you'' Joe said seriously.

''I could say the same Joe'' i smiled widely.

I slid my hand over my stomach and i felt so hungry, Joe noticed and grinned.

''Hungry?'' he asked.

''Yes i am'' i grinned.

Joe got up and he was in his boxers i hovered my eyes over his body and he turned around and smirked, ''Take a picture it will last longer'' he winked.

''You said that twice yesterday Joe its getting old'' i laughed.

''It will not don't you worry'' he winked.

With that he walked out in his boxers still, i hobbled out and i felt the air brush against my exposed skin as i ran to my room. I saw Joe in the kitchen.

I got changed into my Joggers and grey crop top and brushed my hair and put it into a high pony tail.

Joe's P.O.V:-

I saw Aly run into her room, i glimpsed at her body, she looked very beautiful. I need to take her out on a date, i feel like i am moving to fast with all this, she seems to be interested by the way we acted this morning, she didn't run away when she realised she was half naked, i wish something happened last night, but i sound creepy now.

She came skipping in,

''Hello'' she smiled.

''Hey i am making pancakes'' i smiled.

I flipped the pancake from the pan and back to the stove.

''Thanks but is pancakes all you can cook'' she grinned.

''No but its easy and quick'' I chuckled.

She smiled and i glanced at her body again as she sat up to the table.

I gather everything and place it on the table and Aly smiled looking happy as anything, i feel like we have connected more if it wasn't for last night none of this probably wouldn't of happened.

''Thanks again'' she smiled.

''Welcome, errmmm Aly..'' i trailed off.

''Yes Joe'' she smiled.

''Will you let me take you out..'' i trailed off nervously.

''Like a date?'' she asked.

''Yes'' i paused, '' you don't have to i mean-'' i said and got cut off by her hug me.