-36-

Next day....

Joe's P.O.V:-

I woke up and Aly was still asleep i deiced to look at flights and nice hotels to a little holiday getaway it's needed especially for Aly. I glimpsed over at her and she was sound asleep she looked so calm and peaceful, i am glad i met her.

I scrolled some websites and booked some flights and hotels for and in Rome.

-

Soon i booked everything and we are leaving in 2 days, she will be happy.

Soon i heard shuffling next to me and noticed Aly sat up on the bed, i smirked at her not knowing that we are going Rome, i am going to tell her tonight.

''What?'' She asked when i was still smirking at her.

''Tonight i want to surprise you with something'' I smirked.

''What do you have in mind?'' She bit her lip moving closer to me, i hovered over her and smirked leaning down and kissed her lips.

''Ummm''' I hummed into the kiss. She then pulled away and bit her lip which i licked my bottom lip and stared into her eyes.

''Tell me now?'' She asked.

''Nope not until 6 tonight'' I grinned.

''Alright fine'' She smirked.

I leaned back down and laid next to her then she straddled my lap and kissed me and whispered, ''How about now?'' She smirked.

''Nope'' I smirked.

''now?'' She winked then she grinded against the cloth covering my area.

''Ummm'' I moaned.

''You like it?'' She smirked, i nodded.

She bent down and kissed me then left the bed and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

''What where you go?'' I asked.

''Shower'' She chuckled.

''You tease'' I smirked.

''You wont tell me about the surprise'' she joked.

''Well it's worth the wait trust me'' I smirked.

''Alright as you say so'' She smirked.

She took off her shirt in front of me and left in her underwear and bra which made me look away because she made me look up and down her body. Which she is a tease.

''Urgh'' I moaned as i palmed my head with my hands knowing she was trying to get the surprise out of me.

Aly's P.O.V:-

I teased Joe because i knew it sexually annoyed him but i walked away and took of my bra and underwear and bra and turned on the shower, Joe was still sitting there.

I popped my head around the door and smirked which Joe's face pouted playfully, i chuckled and got in the shower shaving the areas i need to shave and cleaning myself and my hair.

I got out and Joe was sat up to the desk in his room on his laptop editing, a habit of him lately.

I took some clean clothes out of my room got changed an went to sit with Joe in his room.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek which he kissed me back on my lips.

''What ya doing?'' i asked.

''Get ya ass here'' Joe laughed.

I sat on his lap and he showed me what he was doing which he was editing still.

''What time is it?'' Joe asked.

I look on my phone.

''It's 12.39'' I said.

''Okay, we should have lunch''Joe suggested, i agreed and we went out had lunch came back and ate it and settled down with netlfix till 6.

-

Joe's P.O.V:-

It was getting nearer to 6 so Aly and I went to go and get changed.

-6 PM- 

''ready?'' I asked.

She nodded our eyes met and i brought her into a hug and a kiss then we left in an uber.

''Love you'' I smirked and leaned in and kissed her neck.

''Love you too'' She smiled.

I helped her out the uber and took her hand inside, we sat down and ordered.

''So this surprise?'' She smirked.

''Yes?'' I asked.

''What is it?'' She giggled.

''Where going to Rome!'' I cheered.

''Oh my god no?'' She asked shocked.

''Yes i booked the things this morning for us to go for 2 weeks to Rome in 2 days'' I said.

''OH MY GOD'' She shouted, everyone looked at us.

''Let's order shall we?'' I asked.

And she laughed.

--

Thank you for reading, excited to write more x