-85-

Previously.....

"Joe we are having a baby ___"

...

(Still Aly's P.O.V)

"Joe we are having a baby BOY!" I shouted, Joe's eyes lit up and he picked me up and spun me around. His lips smashed into mine, his hands roaming my waist and he then placed his hands on my ass cheeks.

"I'm so happy, a baby boy!!!!" I squealed.

"I know" Joe said wiping a tear from his eye.

"We are finally properly doing something with life" I laughed.

"I love you so freaking much" Joe said, he then picked me up and carried me to bed, he laid me down and hovered above me. He smashed his lips into mine and then traced his lips down my neck.

"I love you too" I said,

Joe bit his bottom lip and brought his hand up to my stomach and kissed it.

"Daddy can't wait to see you.." Joe trailed off.

My heart melted, fuck I'm crying..

Tears fell from my eyes,

"Baby why you crying?" Joe asked with a smirk.

"You just make me so happy" I sniffled.

"You make me so happy too and this little boy of ours!" He winked.

"Awh"

"Daddy will teach you how to fight and teach you some impressions and you will be just fine" He smirked.

"Not fighting Joe" I wined.

"Sorry baby" he grinned, he leaned over to kiss my lips. I love Joe so much.

"I have an idea..." I Said.

"And that is?"

"Instead of telling people individually or if we see them that would be cool but we can post a selfie of us or a picture of the baby bump and post it on Instagram and twitter and announce the gender and we can ring up your parents and your sister individually" I explained.

"That sounds awesome" Joe winked, he leaned over to get his phone and he took a picture of the bump.

"There" Joe smiled, I smiled too.

We sat there and typed out a paragraph for Instagram and just a small note for twitter, at this point Joe was about to publish both.

"You sure?" Joe said.

"Yes come on" I grinned.

He pressed publish on both and instantly loads of likes and retweets came in and a few comments flowed through.

Like..

That is so cute! Congrats

A baby boy! Yesss!

I'm excited!

Things like that.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We got so much supportive comments and I respect that! I am so excited to tell my parents.

"I'm going to make a group chat on whattsapp to tell my parents" I said.

"Okay add me in it too!" Aly grinned, I nodded and went to make that group chat.

Added; Dad, Mum and Princess 👑 to a group chat.

Joe: hey, Aly and I have some news about the baby! Supper exciting! x

I instantly get a reply,

Mum: oh that's good! x

Dad: what is it? x

Princess 👑: we are having a baby boy! xx

Joe: indeed!

Mum: oh that's wonderful! I'm glad. I thought it was going to be a girl, it would of been nice but a boy is good too! x

Princess 👑: Awh thank you x

Dad: that's awesome! It might look like you Joe like an ugly mug 😂

Joe: DAD! Don't be an idiot 😂 x

Dad: okay, okay!

Princess 👑: 😂😂😂

I put my phone down and decided to cuddle with Aly on the sofa.

"I love you!" I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too!" She smiled.

"We should decide on names soon" I winked.

She just laughed.

Then we had a long make out session which didn't end anywhere it was a mutual thing.

____

Thank you for reading! Whoooooooopppppp a baby boy!