-86-

{Warning Smut content}
_

Aly's P.O.V:-

It's been 2 weeks since we heard about the gender being a boy. I am 3 months and 2 weeks a long. Pregnancy is going good. Today Joe and I have been cleaning, he has been not letting me do much, because I'm pregnant but I don't want to be sitting down all day.

"Please let me help" I smiled.

"Fine, put that in the bin" he grinned handing me a bottle. I rolled my eyes and laughed, is he being for real.

"Baby I don't want you to get hurt or strain yourself" Joe whispered in my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Thanks Joe, but I need to at least do something" I grinned.

"Yeah you did! You put that bottle in the bin" He winked.

I turned around and leaned in and placed my lips on his, he always makes me feel happy.

The kiss deepened. And Joe's hands settled on my waist, I was currently wearing a black long shirt which went just above my knees. Not to forget my nice slippers too! Joe walked around shirtless and his black joggers. He always looks attractive and good looking.

"You checking me out Aly" He grinned.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, he started to kiss my neck, I shifted a little as my back hit the wall and Joe's hands cupped my cheeks.

"You okay?" Joe asked, I nodded quickly. He picked me up and took me to our room and laid me on the bed, he then shut the door and walked over and hovered above you.

"Joe" I moaned as he sucked on my neck.

"You sure you want to carry on?" He asked.

"Yes Joe!"

He kissed down my neck then kissed once back on my lips before taking my shirt off, he hovered his eyes down my body and kissed down my chest to my stomach where my small baby bump was.

"I'm so excited" Joe spoke to my bump, my heart melted.

"I love you Joe" I smiled.

"I love you too"

I bit my bottom lip and Joe leaned into kiss me again, his hands traveled down my sides and one of his hands cupped my area as he pressed a couple of fingers on my area making me arch my back slightly.

"Aly" Joe whispered in my ear making me shiver. He unclipped my bra and kissed my chest.

"Your boobs have grown" Joe winked.

"Oh my god" I laughed.

He massaged my chest and then he kissed down my stomach to the waistline of my pants, he pulled them down and then he took off his boxers and his joggers leaving both of bare naked.

"Joe" my breath hitched as he hovered above me.

"You ready?" Joe asked, I nodded.

"Yes"

He entered me and he hissed as the pleasure rode over him, he moved forward as he did small thrusts.

"I don't want to hurt you.." Joe trailed off.

"It's okay!" I smiled, "faster" I whispered.

He moved faster and the room filled with moans, both of us panting.

"I'm gonna-" I moaned, before Joe's lips attached mine smashing his lips against mine. Moving in sync.

We both reached our highs with Joe laying quickly next to me and sighed.

"That was great" Joe smirked.

"It was, but I'm sorry that We haven't gone much recently..." I trailed off.

"No, no it's okay!" Joe smiled.

I then straddled his waist after I slipped back on the shirt.

"I just feel bad, I'm pregnant and can't do much!" I laughed.

"It's okay! I can take care of myself" he grinned.

We just laughed.

Joe's P.O.V:-

Aly got off my lap and laid down next to me as she laid her hand on my chest.

"So this little baby boy then huh?" I said.

"Yes what about him" Aly smiled.

"Well shall we think of names?" I suggested.

"Sure, you thought of any?" She asked.

I ran my fingers through my hair then played with hers as we spoke.

"Well I like James or Cain or how about Joe" I laughed.

"I don't know..Definitely not Joe" she grinned.

"Why not?" I asked playfully pouting.

"For obvious reasons!" she smirked.

"Oh yeah" I grinned back.

"How about Jack?" She laughed.

"No I think it's just a basic name that everyone calls there baby boy, how about Liam?" I smiled.

"No... we should look online or think or a special name" she suggested.

"Yeah! That would be good.." I trailed off. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Ooh how about Jake, Josh or Noah?" She looked up and smiled.

"Noah seems great!" I chirped.

"Well we have time anyway don't we!" She smiled and I nodded.

What a good day today!

___

Thank you for reading! Thanks for all the support! ❤️❤️❤️ means a lot!