-63-

Warning smut!

Next day...

Joe's P.O.V:-

I woke up and Aly was laying there peacefully. I turned around and looked at her for a while and got up and headed for the bathroom. I ran my fingers through my hair then went back into bed.

I slid back into the nice warm filling sheets and hugged Aly and she turned over and woke up and a big smile spread across her face.

"Morning there, Joe" She grinned.

"Morning my princess" I smiled.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss and I returned it.

"Where finally married" She grinned as she got up and straddled my lap.

She moved slightly and well I may of got a hard on.

"I know" I grinned.

She leant down and started to kiss me and of coarse I kissed back.

Aly's P.O.V:-

As I kissed Joe he flipped me over and hovered over me, his hand travelling up my sides and his lips working on mine moving in sync. The kiss deepened as he slid in his tongue for dominance which Joe won. He took off his shirt then his stomach rumbled.

"Oh my god" He laughed.

"I think someone's hungry" I grinned.

"Yes but it can wait" He grinned.

He kissed me on the lips once more then laid next to me and cuddled me.

"I think we should have a look down the shops today.." Joe suggested.

"Sounds good" I smiled.

"Although I do have a jet lag so we will go easy" He grinned.

"Okay" I smiled.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom I turned on the shower and then Joe sprinted up and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and took me back to bed.

"Joe!" I squealed.

He then started to kiss my neck.

"Joe I need a shower" I laughed.

"Okay, let me join you" He grinned.

"Okay" I said.

I went back into the bathroom and undressed and got some towels out the cupboard in there then tied my hair back so I didn't get it wet. I went into the shower and Joe joining me shortly behind and he patted my ass.

"Oh my god Joe" I laughed.

"Couldn't resist it love" He winked.

"Well as I'm married to you does this mean your going to be more annoying" I grinned.

"What? Me no" He smirked.

"Okay as you say so" I laughed.

We started to clean our bodies then he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck, this was actually turning me on a little as I felt my core throbbing. I turned around and looked at Joe deeply in his eyes and then he pushed me up against the wall tiles then kissed my neck then his hands traveled down my sides and rested on my ass, I felt his member stick up beside my inner thigh, which caused me to moan a little.

"Joe, please" I moaned as he played with my boobs.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the shower?" He grinned.

I bit my bottom lip then leaned into kiss him and not giving him an answer and hoping he has already guessed that.

He turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, one of his hand sliding down to my area and rubbing my core, my hips bucked up a little and moans left my mouth.

"Joe" I moaned,

Then he leaned me over and my hands on the tiles then he slid himself in me,

He thrusted forward and moans filled the bathroom. Echoed through...

"Joe" I moaned.

"Fuck, Aly" Joe grunted.

He rolled his hips into me, I felt he sensation build up inside me as he fucked me.

"Do you want faster and harder baby like you like it?" Joe smirked.

"Yes Joeeee" I said as dragging out the 'e' as he went harder and faster like he said he was going to do.

"I'm going to pull out after you reach okay baby?" He said.

"Okay" I moaned.

He thrusted into me and slamming himself at my core and I reached my high,

"Fuck baby that was good" He smirked.

He then pulled out, I got hold of his member and bent down and swirled my tongue around his tip and sucked until he released in my mouth, I swallowed every single bit, I bit my bottom lip as I stood back up wiping my mouth, he grinned as he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"That was amazing baby" He smirked.

"Like you" I grinned.

"And you" he winked.

We spent a little more in the shower washing the rest of ourselves then we got out and got changed, I braided my hair and we walked out the apartment hand in hand.

As we left the apartment Joe gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

_____

Thank you for reading.