-107-

--

Joe's P.O.V:-

Noah was put down for a nap, so this is the time to film my video, Aly and I sat down in front of the equipment and I pressed record.

"Hello everyone welcome back to my channel, so as you all may know there hasn't been much content on my channel" I said as I smiled at Aly.

"Well, we have little Noah napping at the moment but we wanted to come on and say hello and that we are okay, and that I still want to make videos but they won't be like every Sunday! I will try my best to upload" I mentioned and Aly just nodded.

Aly's P.O.V:-

We carried on with the video,

"We get questions asking how I am after the pregnancy and giving birth still and honestly guys I am so happy that we have Noah! And I know I see some other comments creeping up saying we should have more kids and honestly we don't know" I grinned, "but thank you guys for the support!"

Joe nodded as we talked on then I heard Noah,

"I'll go get Noah" I mentioned Joe nodded while chatting to the camera.

I walked into Noah's room and picked him up taking him to Joe.

"Gaga" He mumbled,

He sat on Joe's knee and we all fussed over him as the camera was still rolling,

"So little Noah is going to say hello" Joe said,

"Say hello Noah" I smiled.

He just laughed and I held him as Joe spoke on.

Soon Joe ended the video and he put all his equipment away.

We fed Noah and changed his nappy.

"Little little Noah, don't you cry everything little thing is going to be alright...." Joe sang quietly to Noah as he was crying,

I looked at them in awe then Joe laid Noah down on the sofa as he watched the Kids TV.

Joe went into the kitchen to get Noah a bottle, to cute!

"Hey" I smiled sitting with them,

"Hey baby" Joe said, he leaned over to peck my cheek,

"Should we have another baby?" I asked randomly, Joe's eyes lit up and I smirked.

"Hell yeah!" Joe said.

"Okay calm down" I laughed.

"So is that a yes?" Joe asked getting really happy,

"I mean I don't see why we shouldn't but then why should we? Like Noah is still really young and we are copying with him" I mentioned.

"Yeah I know and I understand but it would be good that he will be a older brother to a sister or a brother like Zoe was with me" Joe said.

I nodded and just cuddled into them as we watched Noah babble to himself.

___

Thank you for reading, want Aly and Joe to have another child?