Shawn imagine for vannesa

Y/f/s =your favorite song

Vannesa's pov

I'm in class and my phone starts ringing. Everyone shifts and looks at me. I run to the teacher and ask her if I can go answer it.

Teacher:make it quick

(Idk if your teacher lets you do that but in here she does)

You run outside and see its your best friend Shawn Mendes. You guys have been best friends since the 1st grade. You've always had this huge crush on him but never said anything.

You answer it.

(Phone convo v=vannesa s=Shawn)

V:hello

S:hey meet me after school at the park

V:wait why?

But he already hung up. You go back to class wondering why he wants you to meet him at the park.

*After school

You walk to the park daydreaming about anything and everything. Before you know it your at the park. You yell Shawn's name but he's no where to be found so you figure he's not here yet. You go sit down on the swing. You text Shawn asking him where he is but no answer. You start to hear a guitar strumming you look over and see Shawn walking over to you he sits down next to you and starts singing (y/f/s). After the song your speechless. Shawn looks at you smiling.(like when he does in his vines) He looks at you.

Shawn:vannesa the first time I saw you i thought you were flawless your blonde hair that flows perfectly and your blue eyes when you do something exciting light up and get that little sparkle what I'm trying to say is vannesa will you be my girlfriend?

Vannesa:I've waited for you ask me that since the 6th grade of course ill be your girlfriend!!!

You both lean in and connect lips you didn't want this moment to end. But he pulled away sadly.

Shawn:I love you

Vannesa:I love you too

You connected lips again it was perfect!!!!

K hope you liked that vannesa!! If you want one go ahead and comment or message me bye guys😊😃😜

Justine😘❤😜