Matthew Espinosa imagine

Your boyfriend Matthew Espinosa was on tour for magcon. You and the rest of the boys scheduled a day you could come. You have been waiting for this day and it's finally come. You wake up take a shower and wear Matthews favorite outfit. You decided to leave your hair in its natural waves and do you makeup so it looked natural. You were waiting for carter to pick you up. He snuck away from the guys to go pick you up. The door bell goes off. You run downstairs and see that it's carter.
Carter:hey(y/n) you ready to go?
You: yeah just let me get my bag
You run upstairs get your bag put your phone and keys in and run back downstairs.
You:k ready
Carter:alright off we go
You guys drive to where it's taking place catching up on everything.
You guys were laughing like crazy before you know it your there.
You were gonna wait in the car and they were gonna text you when to come in. The plan was they were gonna call your name like they did with everyone else while Jc distracted Matt. You were pretty well known with the fans you got very little hate and even when you did it was rare. You got a text from Aaron telling you to come in. You got out of the car and walked inside you were really nervous. You heard the boys call your name and you ran in just like Matt does he saw you come in and a smile formed on his lips instantly. The boys start laughing and teasing Matt while the fans are going crazy. You run to Matt and give him a hug while he spins you around. He kisses you and the fans go wild and the boys are all cheering. You separate smiling and laughing. You spend the rest of magcon with your boyfriend and the rest of the guys!!

Hope you guys liked that imagine I'm gonna try to do all the guys in magcon but I might not be able to cause I start school tomorrow and I have band practice Monday Wendsday Friday and Saturday but I have tomorrow off and I get out early so I might be able to do maybe three yay!!! Well bye guys!!!😀😜😊

Justine 😘❤😊