Matthew imagine for Hailey

Its that time of the month and your really moody. Your boyfriend Matt is taking care of you. You keep getting mad at him bet you can't help it at the end of your outburst he understands and just cuddles with you.

Matt:it's ok babe I understand do you feel better?

Hailey: yeah I'm sorry

Matt: it's ok

Hailey: what do you want to do?

Matt:how bout we watch a movie and cuddle!!!

Hailey: haha yeah what movie?

Matt:how bout the internship?

Hailey:omg yes I love that movie!!!!

Matt:haha yeah I know that's why I picked

Hailey:you know me so well

Matthew got the snacks while you got some blankets. Matt started the movie then sat down with you. During the movie you end up falling asleep Matt smiles looks down at you and kisses your forehead.

Matt:I love you hailey!!!

You cuddle closer into him. He laughs and kisses your cheek. He picks you up and carries you to the bed. He was going to leave when you start to mumble something.

Hailey:Matt stay with me

Matt:ok babe I will

He lays down with you and soon enough you both are asleep.

*In the morning

You wake up to see Matt sound asleep with his arm over you. You look at him for longest time thinking how did I get this amazing boy in my life. His smile his laugh his amazing personality the way he will do anything for you ANYTHING even spend the whole entire day with you when you acting like a mood changing hormonal beatch! He is your everything your number one the glue that holds your world together he is your WORLD!!!!!! You never want this moment to end before you know it time has passed by you start to get up but he pulls you closer not wanting you to leave.

Matt: no Hailey don't leave stay here with me and cuddle

Hailey:ok but only for a little bit

Time goes by you guys don't care you spend the whole entire day cuddle it was perfect!!!!!

Hope you liked it hailey I really want to know what you guys think please comment what you think please and go read my friend Shea_viners story he set the ball right to my heart it's a really good story you'll love it thanks so much for 1.75k reads ahhh thank you so much you guys are amazing thanks byeee!!!!😊😀

Justine😘😜😃