Nash Grier imagine

(Y/d/n)=Your daughters name

Today was the day you and your wonderful family are going to get your pictures taken. Your family consist of your amazing husband Nash and adorable daughter (y/d/n). You also have one on the way. (Y/d/n) is only 7 months old so today you decided to capture how adorable she is in this stage of her life! You wake up to the sound of her crying! You got up to go get her shaking Nash awake as well. He opens his tired eyes looking up at you with a smile on his face. You walk in to your daughters room picking her up from her crib. You look down at her as she relaxes in your arms her crying slowing down until she stops. You look over at the door to see Nash staring at you. "What are you staring at."you ask Nash. He comes up to you taking you both in his arms. "Your just an amazing mother." he says. You smile while looking down at your daughter. You tell Nash to go get ready while you get (y/d/n) ready. He goes off to the shower while you stay there setting (y/d/n) down while grabbing her clothes. "Are you ready to get you picture taken today." you ask her as she giggles. You get her dressed and put a little headband with a flower on top on her. When she is finally done you take her down stairs to feed her while you wait for Nash to finish getting ready. You put her in her high chair then get her food once your about to sit down Nash rushes downstairs telling you to go get ready while he feeds her. Once your out of the shower you get dressed. Then curl you hair in some loose waves and put on a little mascara and lip gloss. You go downstairs and look to see if everyone's ready. Once you all are, you get in the car and drive over to where the photos are taking place. When you get there you see the rest of the family which consists of Nash's side of the family and yours. Once you are all done with the photos you decide to go over to your house to spend some time together. When your at home you all have a wonderful time talking, playing board games and joking around. You look over to see Skylynn playing with (y/d/n). There both giggling which is about the cutest thing ever! You take out your phone and take a picture and post it on twitter and caption with Isn't Skylynn the best aunt ever? After that #auntieskylynn was trending worldwide. Once everyone leaves you put (y/d/n) to sleep and get ready for bed. You lay down next to Nash his arms wrapping around you immediately and pulling you in close while his hands land on your stomach. He kisses you sweetly you kissing back. You pull away. "I love you." You whisper to him. "I love you too."

Okay guys I know you all hate me and I hate myself too. But I am going to start uploading every Friday so look forward to that and this imagine was from Madison a very great friend of mine she is a amazing writer so go find her stories. Okay so I want to let you all know I am staring edits on vine my username is Justine Quiralte-Reyes so please go check those out and I love all your feedback so please keep it going and thank you for 43k reads ahhh I love you all so much!! I wanted to know what you all think about the cover to my story is it ok is it great does it suck let me know in the comments below! So that's it thanks guys byee!!

Justine 😘❤😜