Carter Renolyds (mr carterr) imagine

You and your best friend (y/f/n) were going to magcon. Your favorite was carter he had something special and his vines were hilarious!!! You and (y/f/n) were at your house. She was going to sleepover cause you guys were going to go early and basically stalk them. You guys were trying to find a outfit that was cute and would get you notice but not anything slutty. You decided on some ripped jeans and a shirt you made that says mrs. carterr. (Y/f/n) decided on some ripped short shorts and a shirt that said (y/f/n) carpenter. So you spent the rest of the night talking about how exited you were. You fell asleep thinking of tomorrow.

*In the morning

You wake up and see (y/f/n) on the ground sound asleep. You threw a pillow at her she jumps up and looks at you confused you start laughing get up and yell

You:I'm taking a shower first

(Y/f/n): whatever

You take a shower taking your time and get out and walk out to get your stuff. You walkout and see (y/f/n).

(Y/f/n): Finally little mermaid

You:haha whatever just get in

You get dressed in your outfit and wait for (y/f/n) to get out. She got out and went to get dress while she was getting dressed you blow dried your hair and brushed it out. You guys decided to do a waterfall braid and spiral curl the rest. When you were done you did your make up naturally and then went down stairs to see your mom making breakfast you guys ate and were off.

*At the event

You guys just got there and there was already a huge line of people waiting. You got in line but saw a van coming in and no one else saw it. So you texted(y/f/n) and told her about it. So you decided to start a scene.

You: I forgot my keys in the car

(Y/f/n) realized what you were doing and went along with it.

(Y/f/n): are you serious

You: yeah come with me to get them

(Y/f/n): fine lets go

You walk over to the were there car was and see the guys starting to come out. You run over and the guys see you so they stop and start talking to you guys.

Jack j:hey girls how are you today

You guys:amazing

They start laughing

Cameron: well that's good

You see that they notice your shirts and they push carter and Aaron over to you guys.

Carter: well it seems that you guys are our future wives

You:haha yup that's us what do you think?

Carter and Aaron: you guys are beautiful

You and (y/f/n): aww thanks

Carter and Aaron: your welcome

Jc:so will we see you guys inside? (Y/f/n): yeah we should go get in line see you guys later bye

You: yeah bye

The guys:ok bye see you inside

You guys walk start walking back to the line.

(Y/f/n):omg they said we were beautiful ahhh

You:omg did you see how they were looking at us I can't believe that just happened

(Y/f/n): I know right

You guys get back in line and wait

It's your guys turn to get autographs and they guys recognize you in no time. You get your autographs and talk to each one of them. You get to carter and he winks at you and you start to blush he smiles and gives you a autograph and you guys leave. You notice he put his number on it. You guys go on dates and believe it or not you actually become mrs.carterr!!!!

K sorry I couldn't upload yesterday but to make it up to you guys I did a long one hope you guys like that and if you want one go ahead and message me or comment bye!!!!😊😀

Justine😊❤😜