Jack Johnson imagine

Your the little sister of Jack Glinsky.

Your pretty close with Jack Johnson but you have a crush on him. You've never told anyone except your bestfriend (y/f/n). You guys were at your house in your room while your brother was in his room with jack.

(Y/f/n): so when are you going to tell jack you have a crush on him?

You: I don't think I am he's my brother's best friend it would be weird.

(Y/f/n): why not you guys would be a cute couple!!!

You:you really think so?

(Y/f/n): duh

You guys keep talking when you hear a knock on your door. You go open it and see jack j.

Jack:hey(y/n)

You: hi jack

Jack: your brother wanted me to tell you to keep it down

You: oh sorry we'll keep it down

Jack: it's fine bye

You: bye

You go back to your bed and you and (y/f/n) go back to your conversation.

*Tomorrow at school

You are in between classes when you see Jack J talking to some people then he starts walking to you.

Jack: hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to go out later?

You:yeah I would love to but what about my brother?

Jack:he doesn't have to know see ya later.

*later that day

Your getting ready for your date with jack when your brother burst in your room.

Jack:where are you going dressed like that?

You:none of your business

Jack:you better tell me or I'll tell mom

You:mom already knows where I'm going

Jack:then why won't you tell me

You:fine I'm going to (y/f/n) house

Jack:mhm sure

Then he walks out of your room. You and Jack J decided to meet somewhere else so your brother doesn't suspect anything. When you get there you see Jack J. He's waiting for you. You guys go to where he's taking you.

*At end of date

You:I had a lot of fun Jack

Jack: I did to well I should get you home

All of a sudden someone comes running up to you guys it's your brother

Jack G:I knew it

You: are you mad?

Jack G:yeah I am

Jack J: dude I'm so sorry for lying to you but I love (y/n) and I'm not breaking up with her

He looks at you

Jack J: (y/n) I know this is only our first date but we've known each other for a while I guess what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?

You:yes I would love to be your girlfriend!!!!!

Jack G: you guys are so cute together aww I approve!!!!

You guys kiss and that was the start of a never ending relationship!!!!

Hope you guys liked that I'm so sorry for not uploading in forever but I've been really busy lately sorry but thank you for almost 900 reads ahhh thanks so much but I could really use some feed back tell me what you guys think in the comments thanks bye!!!!

Justine😘❤😜