Jack Gilinsky imagine part 3

Jack Gilinsky ~part 3

"Are you okay?" Sam said while holding my hand. "No," I said. "Look he's just pissed he needs time," sam said. "I don't even know anymore sam," I said. "It's okay just wait," he said.

I put my head against the window and closed my eyes. After 10 minutes we reached my house and I went inside. Sam left because he had to go do something. I sat in my room and thought about what to do.

Sam texted me asking me if I was okay but I didn't want to reply. I just want this to be over. I like jack actually I love him and I don't even know anymore!

A whole year and we break up on the day of our anniversary. We gotten through a lot of fights but this one. I don't even think jack cares.

***a week after***

I can't take it!!!! I need to text jack and see where we are. Fuck texting I'm going to call him. Just tell me if it's over or we are still together. I picked up my phone and dialled Jack's number. I took a deep breathe as the phone rang.

Jack: hello?

Me: hey jack.

Jack: what's up?

Me: uhh wats up with us?

Jack: I don't know

Me: look I'm really sorry and I understand if you don't want to be togther anymore.

Jack: that's the thing. I want to be together but the fact that you cheated on me.

Me: oh

Jack: I love you (y/n) and I want to get back togther.

Me: I'm sorry jack

Jack: don't you dare apologize! I broke you heart and then you broke mine.

Me: Jack I don't like sam the way I like you!

Jack: I don't know.

Me: oh okay

I hung up and started crying. I called sam and told him to come over.

I heard a knock and opened the door. "Hey!" Sam said. "Wait your crying what happened?" "Jack ...." "It's okay. He just needs more time." "sam... I GAVE HIM TIME AND HE SAID NO! HE SAID ME AND HIM ARE DONE AFTER A FUCKING YEAR A YEAR! A YEAR OF FUN AND NOW ITS DONE!" I yelled.

"Then I guess it's over?" Sam said. "I guess." Sam hugged me and kissed my forehead. I just rested my head on his chest and let myself cry. I got up and saw my tears all over Sam's shirt. "I'm sorry," I said. "It's okay!" He said. I was really tired and from all this crying and wanted to just fall asleep in Jack's arms.

"Sam do you mind if we can sleep togther?" "Wow wow wow....... As in sleep as in sex," he said. "No!! I meant like can we cuddle and can you just comfort me?" I laughed. "Oh sure!" He said while walking upstairs with me. "I have to tell my mom or else she'll kill me," he said while texting his mom. "She said I have to be home by 12:00" sam said. I smiled and laid down.

Sam put his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Sam why do you care so much about me? Why are you here? I'm a mess and clearly if jack doesn't care about me you shouldn't," I said. "(Y/N) I care about you. Jack does too. It's just that he's confused. I am here for you just like you were here for me through everything. Your so caring and sweet. You deserve a perfect guy!" He said while kissing my temples. "Then if it's true why don't we just date!" I said pissed off and flopping onto the bed on my stomache.

"I would date you but your taken and your taken by my best friend sooo," he said. "We broke up it's been a week soo I'm single," I said while turning towards him. "But not ready to mingle," he laughed. I laughed and pulled him into a hug," thank you." "For what?" He said. "For being so sweet and being the guy who cares for a girl and doesn't just want to sleep with her. And for staying by my side. I love you," I said. I mean love as in a friend. "I love you too," he smiled and kissed my forehead.