Jack Gilinsky Part 4

Jack Gilinsky ~part 4 (maybe the final part 😏)

I heard a knock and went to open the door. "Hey," I said while hugging jack. "Hey," he said while walking in. "Hey jack!" Sam said. "Sam?" He said. "Yeah sam came over to hang out," I said. "Can I talk to you?" He said. "Sure let's go to my room," I said.

We walked upstairs and sat inside my room. "Why is sam over are you guys a thing now?" Jack said while staring at me. "What? No!! Just friends. I don't like sam in that way. He just came to hang out," I said. "Okay I just wanted to say I'm sorry," he said. "You shouldn't be sorry I should. I want to get back togther," I said. "So do I!" "Then are we?" I said. "I guess yeah?" He said. "Actually no." I said. "What?! Why??!" "Because I want you to make me feel that I can't say no to you! I mean like do something that's going to make me know that your sorry and you actually want to get back together," I said.

"What? Okay so I date? Umm okay........." He said. "Yep a date," I said. "Okay then?" He said. "I guess tell me when the date is?" I said. "Oh yeah ummm tomorrow at 6:00," jack said while leaving.

We walked downstairs and I opened the door. "Oh hey sam?! Can I talk to you bro?" Jack said. Sure," he said while getting up. Umm why does jack want to talk to sam. Wtf......

Sam's POV

"What's up?" I said while walking out the door with jack following me. "Back off (y/n) she's my girlfriend and I don't want you to even talk to her!" Jack yelled in my face. "Calm the fuck down! She's my best friend and I would never. Unless she wanted to. I mean come on you broker her heart and I was the one there for her! So you can back the fuck up and leave me alone!" I yelled back. "You're trying to hook up with her and she won't do that! So just back off cause she's mine," he said. "Seriously........ When you broke her heart I was there. When you fucked up I was there. And honestly you don't deserve her." I said. "Fuck off we all know you want to get into her pants," jack said. "Suree...." I said while walking back inside.

"Hey what happened?" (Y/N) said. "Nothing he was just talking about why I was here and I told him we were just hanging out," I said. "Okay," she said. "He's all pissed because me and you are hanging out!" Sam said. "Wow," I said.

I put my brother to sleep and went downstairs. "How are you going to leave?" I said. "I'll walk," he said. "That's a 20 minute walk." "Then I'll get a ride from Johnson" he said.

He called Johnson and in less than 10 minutes he came. He left and then I went upstairs to my room. I put my music on and went to wash my face and took a shower.

I washed my face and plopped onto my bed. I watched teen wolf for about 1 hour and then I hear my parents come. It was midnight. They went to their room and went to sleep.

I was falling asleep until someone called me.

Me: hello?!

Sam: heyyyyy

Me: what's up?

Sam: NOTHING!!!

Me: so why did you call me?

Sam: oh I wanted to tell you I love you. I love you (y/n)!!! More than jack

Me: sam you're drunk.

Sam: soo that doesn't affect my love for you

Me: okay we'll talk about this tomorrow.

Sam: nope I want to talk about it now. So as I was saying I love you!! Your beautiful. God. Really beautiful. And I deserve you not jack.

Me: okay thank u? But can we talk about it tomorrow.

Sam: I love you!!

I hung up and tried to sleep.