Chapter 5

I spit the taste of Chris's lips onto the floor. "I was just having fun with little Amelia." He says smirking at me. "Don't you even look at me!" I spat at him. "Chris what were you thinking? You need to control yourself!" Ryan speaks out. He nods and walks out of the cage. I run out of the cage behind him. "Get back in the-" Ryan starts before I interrupted him. "No I'm not." I say plainly. "Oh really now?" He asks cockily. "I'm not going in there." I say again. "Again I have control over your life." He says. My subconscious tells me to stay strong and don't be scared of him. I have nothing to loose. "Your threats don't scare me. I have nothing to loose. So kill me. Go ahead. Do. It." I say folding my arms. Ryan grabs his gun out of his waistband and puts in on my temple. I gulp but I look him in the eyes "Come on then. Get on with it." I say. He giggles "You think I haven't killed before? You think I'm scared to kill you?" He says keeping his gun on my head. "Then do it." He places him finger on the trigger. Before he presses down the other man knocks the gun out of Ryan's hand. He was the same height as Ryan. They were both really tall. He has sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair. "Don't be stupid Ryan. She's playing you. She's smarter than you." He says. "Fuck you Caleb." Ryan replies. I let out a small sigh. I didn't want to show weakness.

A/N
Hey mates! Sorry this chapter is so short. It was a lot of emotions lol. I've been trying to make longer chapters so there's more to the book than just a 250 word chapter XD Well anyway I'll post another chapter in a while! Bue-Bye Loves!!