Chapter 7

I sat on what is now my bed. I dug my knees into my chest crying hearing the screams of pain coming from Erik followed by the giggles of enjoyment from Chris. I soon hear the sounds subside and a door creak open. I jump off my bed and run into the hall and see Caleb carrying Erik on his arm and the grinning pig Chris in the background. Erik had blood running down his body bruises and cuts everywhere. I ran to Erik. "I'm sorry! I'm so so so SO sorry!" I say still having tears stream down my face. Erik wipes them away. "I know. It's ok it wasn't your fault." He says reassuringly. I look back at Chris still grinning at his so called accomplishment.

I bolt past Erik and Caleb to him. "Where's Ryan's?" I ask. "What's it to ya?" He smirks. I back hand him across the face making a loud noise echoing through the halls. "I said where's Ryan. Don't make me ask again!" I yell. "Down the hall 3rd door." He said rubbing his cheek. "Thank you." I say walking to the room. I slam the door open.

Ryan looks up at me. "What the hell are you doing in here?" He asks. "Why did you hurt Erik?!" I tell already pissed by Chris and all the crying I've done. "Go to bed Amelia." He demands. "Tell me now!" I demand louder and angrier. "He is new but he's not stupid. He's falling for yo-" I interrupt him. "No your falling for me." I say. "What!? Your an idiot aren't you?" He says. "You wouldn't have cared if he kissed me if you weren't falling for me. Tell the the truth." I say. He shoves me out of his room and locks the door. I scoff and head to my room.

I walk to Erik and hug him. "Night." He says "Night." You can tell he saw Jackson. His cuts were stitched together and there was no more blood. I smiled and walked to my room. I grabbed the clothes he gave me and I went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took a long one. When I get out I dry off, pull my hair up and put on my clothes. I feel slightly better after being cut bruised and damaged. I still have cuts all over me but there healing already. I look at my stitches. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom. I tighten the string on the sweatpants to fit better. I lay in the bed and cover up. I slowly drift to sleep.