Chapter 18

I walk into my room and see a black dress with black high heels and makeup laying on my bed. I take them guessing it's for my meet up with Carter. I sigh taking it into my bathroom and changing into the dress. I put on foundation then I contour my thin face I don't need it but I like to use it. I use concealer and highlighter then I make a smokey eye with a subtle cat eye. I missed doing my makeup. It's been a whole month without leaving this place.

I walk out and see Ryan and Carter talking. I walk over to greet them. "Amelia. You look stunning!" Carter says. "Thank you." I say giving a fake smile. I look over at Ryan who was staring at me too. Until anyone else could say anything a woman burst through the doors. She had stunning reddish brown hair and her makeup was perfect. She was wearing a beautiful sweater shirt with a skirt on. She walked over and looks at Ryan and smirks. "Oh Amelia this is my sister Brianna! I though that maybe we could go out and on a double date." Carter smiles. Brianna walks over to Ryan and smiles at him and he smiles back. I felt my heart crack.

I looked over at Carter "I would love to!" I say. This is my chance to escape. I can finally leave here and get away from these men. Men who have broke my heart one to many times. My KIDNAPPERS for gods sake!

I smile at him as he takes my arm and walks me out, Ryan and Brianna following. I see the grass, trees, and flowers. Breath the fresh air. I haven't done this in awhile. I keep walking to Carters car. He opens the door and I sit in the passengers side. He goes around to sit in the drivers seat while Brianna and Ryan sit in the back.

We start to drive and I feel a hand on my thigh. I look down and see Carters hand on my leg. I look up at him and he was still driving. I wanted to push it away but I could see Ryan's face in the drivers mirror so I let Carter keep it there. I bit my lip and looked out the window.

When we got to the restaurant Brianna got out first and then Ryan. Me and Carter got out and I looked at the restaurant. It was really fancy. My hands got clammy.

_______
Hope you've enjoyed the chapter! 💕