Chapter 10

I cry. I'm crying over a man who doesn't care for me. A man that has kidnaped me and I sadly fell in love with him. I lay in bed looking up at the celling letting the tears fall down. I hear my door slowly creak open. I throw the cover over my head "Go away." I say "Amelia please listen." He says "I don't want to listen. I don't want to hear anything you want to say!" I say stuttering trying to stop crying. "Amelia listen now!" He demands. I get out of the blankets and stand up. "I will listen if I want to! You can't demand me to listen!" I yell. He grabs my arms and attaches his lips to mine.

I kissed back. I couldn't help myself. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. He backed up and we tumble onto the bed me ontop of him. I he sits up slightly laying onto the top of the bed. I lean back in kissing him. I tug at the bottom of his shirt. He slid it off his body. I run my fingers around his chest. "Um..Amelia?" My smile fades as he says that. I slid off him putting my head in my hands. "I'm sorry." I say shaking my head. "No no ugh that's not what I meant. I want this, God do I want this. I was making sure you did." He says with care in his eyes. I smile at him. "I do I really do want this." I say the I look at my jeans. "But we can't." I say fidgeting with the holes in my jeans. "What why not?" He asks. "Caleb's right. Your members look up to you and if the figure out we're a thing they would loose all respect for you." I say brushing the hair out of my face.

"I understand." He says sitting all the way up. "I really really like you Ryan. Maybe if this wasn't a thing we would be able to." I sigh. He nods and puts his shirt on. He leaves the room like nothing happened. I had to do what's best for him, even if it was painful.