Chapter 17

"So we have free range here? Aren't they scared that we'll escape" Kassady asks. "Its nearly impossible to escape this place." I say as we walk down the halls just roaming. "NEARLY impossible." Kassady says. "To be completely honest I'm just happy there's another girl here. Being in a house full of boys with no escape is terrible." I explain. "I'm glad to be of use." she giggles out. "Hey why aren't you, scared?" I ask "Scared of what?" She asks. "Scared of never seeing your family anymore. or friends." It went quiet. "I don't really have a family." She says looking forward straight faced. "Oh." I say looking down. "Sorry for bringing it up" I continue. "Its fine there is no possible way you would of known" Kassady says. 

We see Erik standing at the end of the hall talking to Ryan. "Just ignore them" I say quietly. We walk past them "Amelia." I hear Ryan say. I just walk past him. I hear footsteps coming towards me. "Amelia" he says again grabbing my arm spinning me around. "What?" I scoff. "Can we talk...alone?" he asks. "What? Why?" I ask confused. "I just need to talk to you for a moment." He says. I sigh "Sure whatever." he pulls me into his office.

"What do yo-" Before I could finish Ryan smashed his lips against mine. He had his hands on my back keeping me close to him. I didn't kiss back, but I didn't stop him either. He stops kissing me and looks at me. "Sorry. I just had to one more time." He said quietly. I don't know why, but he looked sad. He was showing an emotion besides anger and asshole. I hugged him and he hugged back. He wasn't an emotionless monster. At least not anymore that is. Something changed. Ryan changed. I let go and look at him. "Well what I was going to wanted to say in the first place is that Carter is coming over and he wants to see you." he says. I groan "Why though" He sits down  on his desk and sighs "He likes you obviously, He wants to take you out somewhere." I look at Ryan. "What if I don't wanna go?"

Fuck you Alice <3