Chapter 8

What Amelia's Character was based on^^^ (all of the characters ares based off people but Amelia was based on a person she's based on a drawing I saw on tumblr)
~Few Days Later~
I wake up and slid out of the covers. I walk to the door. I look around the corner and see Ryan leaning in a doorway talking to someone. I walk over and see everyone standing around a counter it looked like a kitchen. I felt more powerful around these people. I had more respect. I didn't feel that scared. I knew I wasn't leaving anytime soon and if I tried I would probably die but I felt like I was more in control of my life in this situation. I slapped Ryan's arm out of the doorway making him trip forward a tad. I giggle and walk in. I grab a cup and pour coffee into it. Chris stares at me like I was a piece of meat. "Keep staring and your going to get a melting eyeball." I say tapping my coffee cup. He scoffs and walks out of the kitchen. "Asshole" I mumble to myself. I look over towards Ryan and see him also staring. "Hey Bucko! Same for you!" I yell. "No wonder none of you have girlfriends." I scoff walking out of the kitchen sipping my coffee.

I walk into the hallway "Hey Amelia?" I heard someone call out. I turn and see Ryan. "What?" I ask. "Wow I feel welcomed." He says sarcastically. "Good." I say biting my lip. "Dammit Amelia! Why do you do this to me?" He says suddenly. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "I try to be mad at you then you look at me and do that lip thing and UGH!" He yells turning around. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shout. "You! Your wrong with me! You've gotten into my head! Ugh!" He yells. "How?" I ask. "Your making me fall in love with you Amelia! Your doing it on purpose too!" He says looking into my eyes. "Why would I do that? That's ridiculous!" I state.

"How is it ridiculous?" He asks. "I can't love you! I shouldn't but I do! Ugh! I love you and I hate it! I wish I couldn't love you but it's hard not to!" He continues then places his hand on my waist and bites his lip. He slides his hand down close to my thigh until I smacked it away. "God your a dirt bag Ryan!" I yell running into my room slamming the door.

How dare he say those things to me then touch me like that!? Ugh! I hate the men in this house. I hate that I can't leave. I hate everything! I slam my face into my bed.

~A Few Hours Later~

I hear some different voices in Ryan's office. I walk out of my room and I peak my head into the room. I see 2 men sitting and Ryan sitting in the middle. "So gentlemen would you like another drink?" Ryan asks. I move in front of the door so they can see me. "Amelia." Ryan says standing. "Your supposed to stay in your room." He continues. "I have my freewill sir." I scoff. One of the men stand up "Who is this young lady?" He asks. "Well Carter, this is Amelia." Ryan says. Carter was a handsome fellow with brown hair and blue eyes. He shook my hand "I'm Carter. Ryan is this your girlfriend?" He asks. "Oh god no!" He says giggling. "Oh so you wouldn't mind if I asked her out?" Carter asks. "W-Well of course not." He says. "Oh Carter she would be perfect for you." The older man says standing up. "Yes father she would." He replies. "I am Jarry. Carters father." The man says shaking my hand. "Lovely to meet you both but I must get going." I say smiling. "Oh ok. I'll make sure to say farewell to you before I leave." Carter says smiling at me. I nod and walk out.