{Chapter 1: The Start}

•YOUR P.O.V•

It was finally the last week of high school. My alarm clock was beeping so loud that it might've woken up the neighborhood 2 blocks away from here.

I got up smelling the scent of drool that I left on my bed. I began folding my blanket and arranging my bed for the day. I then, took a shower and went straight to my closet to change into these clothes:👇👇👇
(Yes y/n is kinda emo)

 I then, took a shower and went straight to my closet to change into these clothes:👇👇👇(Yes y/n is kinda emo)

I went downstairs to my kitchen to grab some food on the way to school. I found my oppa Jack sitting in the couch probably waiting for me to get ready for school. "Are you all set lil sis?" he asked me as he stood up with his stuff already packed. "Yup! Im all set," I said as I too got my stuff ready. "Alright then let's do it," jackie-oppa said as we walked into the garage to start the car.

The drive took about 15 minutes to get to the school but good thing that I wasn't late. I gave jackie-oppa a goodbye hug and then I was off to the last weeks of high school. I suddenly heard soft whispers coming from the car saying "My little sis is all grown up" which was probably my oppa cause duh who else!? I felt the wind of the his car leaving and I was off to first period. I sat at the same seat as always which was next to my best friend Jimin. He was my childhood friend back in the day. We would always visit each others houses when we became lonely cause we didnt have that many friends until now.

I felt cold hands suddenly wrapping around my eyes behind me. "Guess who?" said a deep familiar voice from behind. I smiled blushing a little while I tried to take the unknown person's hands off I said, "I know its you Jimin" I heard him giggle a little before he suddenly gave me a huge bear hug when I turned around. "I missed you" he said whispering under my neck. "I missed you too Jimin" I shyly said to him also returning the hug. He then let me go and petted me.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

When I got to my classroom I saw y/n sitting alone at her usual spot probably waiting for me. She looked so gorgeous just sitting there. So without hesitation I went behind her and covered her eyes. I felt her cheeks warm up when I touched her face. I then gave her a big hug telling her I missed her since high school was about to end in about a few days. But I'm glad that I would always be there for her no matter what.

YOUR P.O.V

When school was over Jimin came up to me and asked if I was busy today. Of course, I didn't wanna say no cause he was my best friend so I said yes. He smiled at me telling me to come by his house at 8. I smiled back and nodded and there he went embracing me tightly. "See ya then!" he shouted as he headed for the door.

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this first short crappy chapter. ( 599 words) I fell asleep doing this cause I was so tired from a sleep over I had last night with some friends. So please forgive me if I did some grammer errors etc. I'll be taking some suggestions from you guys about the next chapter! Till next time! ARMY OUT! BYEEEE!✨✨

vote.
follow.
comment.

~hwaiting~

- gg