{Chapter 4: Morning}

Y/N's P.O.V

I felt the sun rays hit my face, so I know it's morning.

I was against something warm and I didn't want to get up, I felt so safe...

I moved closer to whatever I was snuggling with and wrap my arms around it.

It started to shift under me and grabbed my waist, so I immediately opened my eyes...That's when I see Jimin...in my bed. I forgot he came over last night!!

I pushed him off causing him to roll off the bed, landing on the floor with a huge *thump*

I wish I didn't do that...he was so soft and warm...but we're just friends -_-

"Owwww!!! AISH~~~" He yelped in pain.

" What the f-"

"PROFANITY!" I yelled, trying to contain my laughter.

"What was that for!??" He yelled.

"Why were you in my bed perv?"

"...um-"

"Thought so...perv!" I said laughing.

"Okay okay you got me. Hey, do you want breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure but I'll make it, you know since you're a guest...who likes to sleep in other people's beds you perv!!" I said jokingly, throwing a pillow at his head.

"Okay, I'll go wash up while you make breakfast." He said, getting up.

He walked out my room but came back.

"And sorry for sleeping in your room." He started scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay!"

Honestly, my heart was going crazy just thinking about him in my bed.

Wait, SNAP OUT OF IT! He's my best friend!O_o

I went to the kitchen, to make breakfast for us. 30 minutes later I heard the door to the bathroom door open.

Jimin's P.O.V

I went to the bathroom, while my heart continued to beat faster.

I shouldn't have slept with her. She might think I'm weird or something!

I really like her but what if she doesn't feel the same way? That would definitely ruin our friendship!!

Frustrated, I took off my clothes and went in the shower. After I was done, I put back the clothes I had on last night. I heard Y/N in the kitchen cooking...I decided to scare her.

I sneaked up behind her and screamed.

"BEACH!" (Y'all see what I did there right?😏)

She jumped up and spuned around, throwing pepper in my eyes.

"AISH!!!! What the heck!!" I yelled

My eyes were burning so much, I started tearing up

Y/N's P.O.V

I was adding pepper & salt to the eggs I just finished cooking.

Out of nowhere I hear "BEACH!"in my ears. My first instinct was to throw whatever was in my hands, at whatever was behind me. Little did I know it was Jimin.

"AISH!!! What the heck!!" He yelled.

I immediately wiped off the pepper off my hands, and grabbed a paper towel and wet it.

I grabbed his face, and began wiping his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you!" I said worried.