{Chapter 11: Questions, Questions? }

Jimin's POV

She just kissed him on the cheek...

This can't be happening...

I noticed Y/N's face flush a light pink color as she quickly made her way back to the front of the ice creamery where I, as well as the rest of the gang, was standing.

"Y/N," Hobi looked at her empty hands as she came running towards us, "Did you finish your ice cream already?"

"No," she sniffled as she looked down at her feet, "I kinda, accidentally, dropped it."

"Aish," Yoongi said as he flicked her on the head, "That's why you don't run around like a child with ice cream in your hands."

"Hyung," I spoke up, my previous jealous thoughts of Kookie and Y/N disappearing, as I blocked Yoongi from flicking Y/N again, "It was just an accident, right?"

I looked down at Y/N and she quickly nodded her head in response. Yoongi looked at me in surprise before bringing his hand back down to his side and backed away, taking a bite out of his ice cream.

I looked back down at Y/N, who was hiding her face in my arm, embarrassed by my sudden actions. She probably never thought I could stand up to Yoongi like that. To be honest, I'm rather surprised with myself as well.

"C'mon," I stated as I laced my fingers with hers as I noticed Kookie coming back towards us, "Let's go get you another one."

"It's okay, Jiminie," she replied, "Kookie's going to get me one."

"Aish," I said as I pulled her back into the ice creamery, "It doesn't matter who gets it for you, as long as you get another, right?"

"I guess you're right." She mumbled in return as we stood in line to get her ice cream.

The line started to get very long, and people started cramming. I could tell Y/N was uncomfortable as her grip on my hand tightened a little and pressed herself to my side. I laughed lightly to myself before swinging my hand over her shoulders, my hand never leaving her grasp

"So," I said as I looked down at a flushed Y/N, "Would you like mint chip again?"

"Yeah," she muttered, looking up at me with a small smile, "That'd be nice."

I gave her a small smile back before ordering her ice cream for her. After we ordered, I pulled her to the side to wait. She started to play with my fingers, the ones that we intertwined with hers. She was making fun of how tiny they were, but I didn't mind, because we both knew her hands were much smaller than mine.

God, she's adorable...

I want her to be mine...

But I have to ask first...

"Y/N-ah." I said as I twirled her around to face me, breaking her focus from my fingers.

"Yes?"

"D-Do you," I cleared my throat before continuing, "Do you have a crush on Jungkook?"

Y/N's POV

"Do you have a crush on Jungkook?"

I looked up at him with wide eyes. Did he want me to have a crush on Jungkook?

"Uhm, no," I stuttered, my face warming up, "Why do you ask?"

"N-No reason," he replied, looking away, "I just saw you kiss him on the cheek and I was just wondering."

I stifled a laugh. "Were you jealous, Jiminie?"

"What? No," he stated, "Why would I be jealous?"