{Chapter 7: Calm Your Nipples}

~Y/N's P.O.V~

For the past few days, Jungkook and I have been hanging out so we could get to know each other. Jimin has been hanging out with J-Hope at the time. Right now we were asking random questions.

"Who's your favorite artists?" I asked.

"Justin Bieber and Charlie Puth~"

"What is something you've never told anyone?"

He asked

I thought for a second.

"I like rapping. I only do it on my free time and when Jimin not here."

"Ooh~Jimin comes here a lot?" He teased

"Shut up!" I playfully punched his arm.

"And he comes all the time since he's my friend and he's lonely...plus he doesn't have jams."

"Just kidding...don't tell him I said that."

Jungkook just laughed. His laugh was so cute plus, he looks like a little child whenever he's happy. We continued to ask questions until Jungkook said something I wasn't expecting.

"Do you have a crush?"

"Wait, what?"

"Do you have a crush?" He repeated.

I started blushing. I wasn't expecting him to ask such a question.

"Uh maybe? It's kinda complicated" I said
I had a crush on Jimin for a long time but I don't think he feels the same but at the same time, I think I'm falling for Jungkook as well.

But I'll always love Jimin as a friend and more...

"Anyways, let's talk about your rapping skills!"

Jungkook started grinning.

"Um yeah, no thanks."

"Come on! I wanna here you rap~"

"If I haven't even let my best friend hear me, what makes you think I'll show you?"

"So you're not my friend?" Jungkook's smile disappeared.

"I didn't mean it like that~"

He got up and started walking towards the door.

I got up, ran towards him, and jumped on his back.

"I'm sorry! You're my best friend too. J-Hope, Jimin, and you are my best friends!"

He just started laughing.

"You're so extra! I wasn't going to leave" He smiled.

"So I did this for nothing!?! I was going to fake cry!" I started punching his shoulder.

I started to slip off but Jungkook quickly grabbed my thighs and held me tight, stopping me from falling.

I honestly feel like dying right now...

"I'm going to give you a piggyback ride all the way to the park now~" He said excited

"Um I'm fine I don't-"

Before I finish my sentence, we were already out the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck, fearing I would fall judging by how fast he was going.

"Why are you running? I'm pretty heavy you know?" I chuckled.

"You're surprisingly light. Are you sure that you eat properly?"

"What's that's suppose to mean?" I sound offended