{Chapter 2: That Night}

•Your P.O.V•

It was around 7:35 pm by the time I arrived at Jimin's house. The sidewalk was dimly lit with the only light source of nearby homes and street lamps. His house wasn't big or small just enough space for a family. I knocked on his door hard enough for him to hear. It took a while for Jimin to answer but soon enough someone opened the door. "(Y/n)!" Jimin answered shocked. He was all sweaty with a towel hanging off his shoulder. "Your here so early" he let me into the house. "Well I wanted to hang out with you longer, is that a problem?" I smiled kindly at him. "N-no! Just let me take a shower I recently came back from a jog just wait here" he ran upstairs quickly.

•Jimin's P.O.V•

Oh no oh no oh no! I wasn't ready! Why am I so flustered? She's been here before but...today is special. Okay! Lets take a quick shower and come back down. I don't want to make her wait.

•Your P.O.V•

While Jimin was taking a shower, I quickly sat down on the nearest couch and took out my phone to play some games while I waited. A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up seeing Jimin wearing his oversized long white sleeved shirt. He looked so adorable with his wet shiny blonde hair! "What are you staring at?" he asked walking towards me. I quickly snapped back to reality. "Uhh.. Nothing!" I answered blushing a dark shade of red. He then sat right next to me. We just sat there feeling the awkward vibe between us. "So... why did you want me to come here?" I told him so I could break the silence. "Oh yeah I forgot about that. So have you been seeing anyone lately?" He asked me. "No...why do you ask?" I asked back, tilting my head to the right. "Oh, uh...I'm just wondering." He smiled. Why did he even asked? "So...uh, are you hungry?" Jimin sighed, standing up from the couch. Now that he mentioned it, I haven't really eaten since I arrived, so I just nodded. "Sure, what are we gonna eat?" He stood there for a moment and looked at the ceiling. "Um....I can't really cook...you?" He added, looking down at me as I shopped my head. I'm a terrible cook. "Alright then...how about we just order something?" He said with his gummy smile, walking away for a bit and grabbed his phone. "Should we just order pizza like we used to?" He said coming towards me holding his phone to his ears calling the nearest pizza place. "Sure, that sounds good!" I replied showing him a cheesy smile. (See what I did there 😂) A few minutes later, he ended the call and we were back to square one, sitting really awkwardly nothing to do but just wait for the pizza to arrive. While we waited for the pizza, Jimin first spoke up. "How about we watch a movie while we're waiting?" He asked, looking at his small shelf of DVDs filled with movies, dramas and animes. "Sure, what should we watch?" I responded, getting into a comfortable position. "How about a scary movie~?"
Oh no. I hate scary movies. I don't think I can live through that. But I didn't want to disappoint Jimin so I just nodded normally.

•Jimin's P.O.V•

When I first started the movie, I turned off every light to make it more scary. Y/n was super clingy onto me which I didn't mind at all. The movie was only halfway and she was already getting scared. It's so cute how she's afraid. Yet I don't know if she's enjoying this. I suddenly heard a doorbell at the door. "Oh, the pizza must be here. I'll go get it." I smiled, getting up and slowly letting go of Y/n's grasp. I paid the pizza man as he thanked me. I sat back next to Y/n and sighed. "The pizza took a long time to get here." She responded, making me chuckle. We both enjoyed our pizza and watched the movie until it was over.

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I know it was really boring but ill do good next time. So please forgive me if I did some grammer errors etc. I'll be taking some suggestions from you guys about the next chapter! Till next time! ARMY OUT! BYEEEE!✨✨

vote.
follow.
comment.

~hwaiting~

- gg