{Chapter 8: The Car Ride}

Y/N's POV

I got up this morning, excited. I honestly love going on rollercoasters and rides. I love going on them especially with my friends because I would force them to go on every ride until they puked.

I quickly showered and got dressed. I decided to wear a black Nike hoodie under a plain white shirt, with white jeans, and a pair black Nike sneakers.

I ate breakfast and started packing snacks in case anyone got hungry on the ride there.

I waited until I heard a car honk. I looked outside and saw Hobi waving at me in his SUV. I got out of the house and locked the door. I ran up to the car to see Jungkook in the passenger seat.

"Hey guys!" I yelled

"Damn! You don't have to yell! We're right here!" Hobi complained while pressing his hands against his ears

"Sorry! I'm too excited!!"

"Yeah...excited to see me puke again..." he mumbled.

"What?" Jungkook asked

"Nothing!" Hobi said quickly

I opened the door in the back seat and hopped in.

"So all we have to do is pick up Jimin?" I asked

"Yup" Hobi pulled out of the parking lot, driving to Jimin's house.
I quickly got bored so I asked Jungkook to turn on the radio.

He kept switching stations since most of them were on commercial. He finally picked a station and "Despacito" - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, ft. Justin Bieber was on.

"Ooh! Ooh! I love this song!" I said

Hobi looked at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Do you even know the words?" He asked while the chorus was close

"Yeah!" I said confidently

"Ready?"

Hobi whispered to Jungkook warning him.

"I suggest you close your ears now."

Oh and yeah. I don't know the words what so ever :)

"DESPACITO I DON'T KNOW THE WORDS SO LET'S SAY SPACITO!
STILL DON'T KNOW THE WORDS SO IMMA SAY DORITO
DO YOU KNOW THE WORDS? I DON'T KNOW SAY MIKO!!"

I yelled the wrong lyrics in the car so suddenly that J-Hope almost swerved off the street into the grass.

"Y/N WHAT THE HECK!" He yelled

"Sorry!!" I apologized

But sooner enough, everyone in the car was screaming the wrong lyrics with me.
We pulled up at Jimin's house and we saw he was sitting on the porch.
He laughed as he opened the car door.

"I heard you guys before you even reached my block."

"Well oops!" J-Hope said

Oh and you guys it's going to take awhile to get there because of the traffic.
We all groaned but I smiled. "Thank god I brought snacks!" I said raising the bag in my hand.

Everyone cheered and started taking stuff out.
Hobi started driving and we all just talked while the music played in the background.
Before I said anything, I realize that a certain song was playing.

"Hey turn the radio up!!" I yelled at J-Hope

"Okay okay! Dang!" He said turning the knob

"This is our song!" Jimin said excitedly, slapping my arm playfully.

Jimin and I loved the artist Bag Raiders. Both of our most favorite song was "Shooting Stars".
When the music actually started to play, we both started shaking our heads to the side, to the beat. Jungkook just stared at us weirdly and laughed.

"Yeah...it's their thing.." Hobi said

When that part was over, we started to sing the lyrics.

"It's late and I'm awake.
Staring at the wall~
Open up my window.
Head falls out the door~" We both sang
"No one else around~
And a shimmer takes my eye~
I lift my head.
Blinded by the sky~"

I loved how both of our voices harmonized together.
Jimin suddenly takes my hand and started moving his body side to side to the song. His sudden actions made me blush but I continued to sing.

"Feel my weight in front~
Following the sound~
Moves away so fast~
Falling to the ground~"

We both sang so happily as J-Hope and Jungkook just listened. Jungkook turned around and saw us. I think his eyes flashed with hurt but I shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing.
The song soon finished and Jimin laughed.

His laughter is like music to my ears~

"I haven't heard that song in awhile. Can't believe we still remembered the lyrics!" Jimin said smiling

"Finally the song ended!" J-Hope said, relieved
I rolled my eyes but laughed anyways.
"But your voices sound great together! You guys should sing together more!" J-Hope said

"Yeah! Her voice is beautiful!" Jungkook said, looking at me with adoration
Jimin's smile turned into a thin line and he bit his lip. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.

Soon, the car was silent while a Taylor Swift song played. I didn't realize Jimin was still holding my hands throughout the ride and I blushed.

I grabbed a snack from my bag and started opening it. As I started munching, Jimin grabbed the bag quickly with his other hand.

"Hey!" I yelled

"I wanted some..." he said pouting

I laughed but then soon J-Hope and Jungkook were asking

"Didn't you guys take a bag already?" I asked annoyed

"Yeah but there were different from yours!" Hobi complained

I started throwing chips at his head.

"Hey stop it! I'm driving!" He yelled

I laughed and started eating again.

Soon my eyelids started getting heavy and I yawned. I started leaning forwards to Jimin's shoulder but I missed, falling on his lap. I was about to get up but Jimin started playing with pieces of my hair. His touch didn't want me to move so I slept into a deep sleep.

So it's @tomikshi and I realize this book wasn't updated....
*scratches head then runs, slamming my face against a wall*

I don't know if this chapter was any good and sorry if it was short but I've been outside for an hour now (for wifi) & I'm getting eaten by bugs so...I'm trying my best to get inside.
And...is anyone going to KCON this summer? Cause I am and I'm excited!!!
I also saw The Weekend last week and it was lit! Rae Sremmurd was there too!! They were some other guys but I don't give a shiteu about them:)
Welp, I'm going to shut up now~ Have a nice day!♥️

vote.
follow.
comment.

~hwaiting~

- gg