{Chapter 9: The Car Ride pt.2)

Y/N's POV

"Wake up y/n!"

I heard a soft whisper speak through my ears. I noticed it was jimin's voice since he kept twirling my hair and I rememberd that I fell asleep on his lap.

"We are here!" Hoseok exclaimed as he pointed outside the window filled with many rollar coasters going up and down with long lines leading to it.

I got up from jimin's lap and looked in the window as well. I had the sudden feeling to throw up while I continued watching the rides going fast, then slow, then fast again.

"Are you okay Y/N?"

jimin looked at me from behind as he saw me holding my stomach in pain.

"Oh im fine, it's just that I think I might not be able to go on a ride because i...i...i think im starting my War of Hormone right now and im having cramps"

I immediately closed my eyes after I said those ridiculous sentences. I already knew jimin had a confused face on.

"War of Hormone?"

jimin asked me with a look that meant he didn't get it. I suddenly leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "I'm starting my period dummy" When I looked back at him to see what his reaction would be he had a blank face on like he regretted what he just heard.

'I seriously don't have my period but it was just a way to make an excuse to not be able to go on the rides.'

"Well... are you sure your okay?"

he said in a sincere voice.

"I mean, you can still ride even if u have your thing. That's what my mother told for some odd reason when we came here. But don't worry I'll stay with you on every ride we go to."

jimin said after a long pause. I looked at his eyes and saw that he had caught my horrible lie. I just rolled my eyes, and just agreed to ride with him.

"Yo guys we have to announce our game plan before we leave this vehicle." Yoongi shouted across the car. "Alright, Namjoon, Yoongi and I will be watching and getting y'all some food." Jin announced as he started to find a perfect parking spot in the area.

"I will be supervising!" Hoseok yelled out of nowhere with his hand up. This made everyone jump off of their seats with that surprising announcement from hobi. All of a sudden we all started to laugh our pants off as we got out of the car.

                  'Can this day get any better!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im really sorry if this was a really short chapter. I have lost all my inspirations on writing this book. Ive been also busy this summer since I just came back from California for vacation and that I edit videos and dance to kpop covers for my free time. Comment some ideas of what you want to happen in this Story.

vote.
follow.
comment.

~hwaiting~

- gg