{Chapter 5: Beach}

Jimin's P.O.V

Well...we ended up having a sand fight in the water.

Hobi and I were throwing sand left & right while Y/N was trying not to get hit. I stopped  throwing and stood there to look at the beautiful view.

"What's up?" J-Hope asked.

"Nothing just taking a break."

As soon as I said those words, a ball of sand hit me right in the face. The sand slowly crawl down my face while J-Hope and Y/N laughed hysterically. I wiped it off aggressively and yelled.

"Y/N!!!" Then I ran.

Y/N's P.O.V

Jimin started running towards me. Only two words came to me:

Gotta BLAST~

I started running while Jimin was chasing me. It didn't take him long to catch up.
I'm such a potato -_-

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. And boy was my heart going crazy!
An electric feeling went inside me as soon as he touched me. Jimin started walking towards the water. I didn't want to get wet anymore. My fingers were already looking like a 80 yrs. old lady.

"Put me down NOW!" I demanded but he ignored.

I went through his hair and whispered in his ear flirtatious.

"Please...

Why did I do that?!? I don't want him thinking I like him!!! I kinda do...maybe a lot but he's my best friend!!

He halted and stood there for a few seconds.
"Okay~" a devilish grin appeared on his face.
He started running and threw me in the water.
I was screaming & thrashing while my idiotic friends laughed.

I finally got out, wanting to dry myself but I couldn't find my towel.

"I think you left it in the car!" Jimin yelled.
I went to the parking lot and noticed a car next to us. I went to the back trunk and grabbed my towel. But as soon as I turned around I bumped into a strong figure. I looked up and saw a extremely good-looking guy.

He had a plain white shirt, black shorts, with white socks and brown Timberlands. He had a black & grey beanie that complimented his brown and blonde highlighted hair. He had a small nose and small black eyes, and pink plum lips.

Damn he looked fine...

We just stood there looking into each other's eyes. It was like he was looking into my soul. I finally snapped out of it and mumbled sorry. As I walked away, someone grabbed my arm.
"Wait..." the handsome guys said.

"Are you by the chance Jimin and Hoseok's friend?" He asked

I nodded.

Oh so this was the boy J-Hope was inviting...
"Oh. Well I'm Jeon Jungkook. Just call me Jungkook."

He reached out his hand, expecting me to shake it. I reached my hand out as well and shook it. His hands were really soft and warm :)

"Well they're playing right now but I'll take you to them." I said shyly

Why was I so nervous around him? I only met him 15 seconds ago.

" Oh and sorry for bumping into you earlier."

He said. He cheeks flushed the color pink.

"No it's my fault. Anyways, let's go!"

We started chatting and he was pretty humorous for a shy boy.