{Chapter 3: That Night pt. 2}

Jimin's P.O.V:

Y/N fell asleep by the time the movie ended. She looked super cute; still holding onto my arm. She looked peaceful...beautiful... I wish I could tell her my true feelings but I don't wanna mess up our friendship!! Aishh it's so frustrating!!

I gently & slowly, picked her body up bridal-style. I went up the stairs and opened the door to her room. The walls were painted (f/c) and had posters of her favorite KPop group. ( 😏... I'll stop) She had her desk in the corner of the room, which was in front of her queen size bed that had (f/c) sheets. I placed her body on her bed, pulling the sheets up to her chest. Something caught my eyes on her night stand. It was a framed picture of us around freshman year. She was on my back wrapping her arms around my neck with a huge smile. Remembering the moment, I smiled. I then took a look in the bottom drawer of the night stand. It revealed hundreds of other pictures we took and had since we were young. I almost started tearing up, thinking about all the wonderful memories we had. I was so lucky to find such a beautiful, smart, caring girl that makes me smile 24/7.

I heard the bed shift so I quickly turned to Y/N's direction. She started to shift in her bed but soon stopped. She had a beautiful smile on her face which made my heart fluttered.

Why does she make me feel this way?

I walked to the side of her bed, looking at her features. She had beautiful (h/c), (h/l) hair that went down to her waist. Beautiful (e/c) eyes that sparkled even if they're closed right now. And pink, plum lips that curved up when she sleeps.

Aishh Y/N...why are you so beautiful?

I started to feel tired so I quietly climbed in her bed. It was so warm and comfortable I could've fell asleep on the spot. I pulled Y/N's sheet up to my chest as I turned to her side, looking at her face up close. My heart began to beat faster then normal. I removed a piece of hair that covered her face.

Again..why ARE you so beautiful Y/N?

I started to look up at the ceiling, thinking about life; how it would be if Y/N and I started dating. Would that be a good idea though? I shook that thought out of my head. Her friendship is more important & I don't wanna mess that up. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to my chest. I honestly love her...she's the greatest friend I ever had.

I kissed her cheek gently, whisper:

Goodnight, Y/N

And darkness consumed me...

vote.
follow.
comment.

~hwaiting~

- gg