7

Jungkook

It's been a long time I haven't feel how its like to be in love . I knew I was gay since I was little . I didn't tell my parents until I was 16 and it was after I saw my dad cheated my mom with a man . I wasn't shock or angry at but I was happy for him , he got to be with someone that he truly loves .

As for my mom , she knew it was coming but she didn't want to force my dad to tell us so she just wait . She wasn't disgusted nor disappointed at him , she was just happy and love her husband no matter what even if he's with another partner and it's a man .

But something happened . A year later my mother passed away due to cancer . All of us were devastated by it especially me . She didn't tell all of us except my dads partner . My mother told him to take care of us before she passed away . The man didn't believe her at first but when he heard she passed away , he literally cant believe it . On the other hand , my dad was trying to hold back his tears in front of me but it failed . He tried to stay strong because his wife left him without telling him about her disease

I remembered my mother told me to be with someone that make us feel what we really want . No matter if it's a boy or a girl , as long it make us happy and feel loved its enough for us . She knew I wanted to be a doctor because of my friend so she supported me until the day she die . My mother passed away at a young age .

~~~

The last time I fell in love is with a boy who I met at the park . He was younger than me . He was shorter than me . He has few moles ( beauty mark ) around his face that make me captivated by it . He was alone but he looks happy by himself . I make friends with him . He was such a mood maker and cute at the same time . But then suddenly he moved , I didn't get to know his name and where he moved . And that was the last time I fall in love .

10 years later , I became a doctor . My dad and his partner stayed in Busan while I work in Seoul . It was a difficult progress but I've made it . Everyone in Korea knew me because I'm still young and already got phd in medicine . Everyone thought I was happy but I wasn't . I haven't seen the boy that I fell in love with . I bet he's happy with someone now . Thats until a knock on my door . A tall boy that looks like someone that I've been trying to find but it looks like it's not him . His voice was husky but his features and moles looks identical to that boy .

But as a doctor the obvious thing I noticed right away he has mysophobia since he wore gloves and looks anxious and from the looks of it he wants to be cure . But overall he looks like that boy . I wanted to know him better now . Let's cure and know each other well Taehyung .

______

Well this is a filler again since I got back like a day ago . This is kinda like how Jungkooks life before he met Taehyung when he's already a doctor . So sorry and I'll try to publish frequently