1

Kim Taehyung is a 19 year old boy who wanted to live as a normal boy but due to an incident happened that made him what he's right now . Taehyung suffered from a disease call mysophobia . The diseases means he has fears with dirt or filth . If someone touch him, he will wash his hands for more than 20 minutes until he felt his hands are clean enough to stop.

When he was 14 years old , whenever someone touches him including his dad,
He'll be disgusted by it and since then he kept washing his hands until his hands were full of scars because he scrub everyday. He wanted to cure from this diseases but then he realised many people also facing the same disease as him so he just move on and live as one of them .

It's been 5 years and he wore gloves whenever he went to class or when he goes out. He doesn't have friends because of his anxiety with people touching . He never wanted people to be with him .

Jeon Jungkook is a 23 year old psychiatrist He was so smart he gets to graduate early and since then he works at a clinic near his place . Despite being a doctor at a young age , many people look up to him because of success of curing people .

The reason he wanted to a doctor it's because when he was young , his friend killed himself because he has mysophobia and he felt that there's nothing he could do in this world so he killed himself. Jungkook regretted that he didn't get to save his friends . That was one of the reasons he wanted to be a doctor . He wanted to cure people especially people who have mysophobia.
He will make sure that these types of people will be happy in the end

What will happen when he meet Taehyung who happens to have mysophobia ?

Edited .