10

Before you read this chapter ,
do you guys actually enjoy this story ?.

| JUNGKOOK |

It has been three days since the incident and Taehyung is starting to open up more about his past. At first, I thought he wouldn't, but he did and I feel more ease to see him doing this . He's starting to get better but I wouldn't say fully heal , he would still be cautious around his surrounding but he still tries to do well especially when he tries to play with Junghyung .

Junghyung will stay at my house on the weekends since our dads are usually go to work at a community centre every weekends just to kill the time and they know that Junghyung wants to spend time with his big brother and his new friend aka Taehyung .

Currently Taehyung is sleeping on my bed and somehow what it seems like an angel sleeping soundly on my bed .

_________________________________________

We were heading back to Jungkook's house until he got a called from his father saying that he will be coming to his house and stay there for a week to check on him . He doesn't want to see his father or let him stay there . He hated his father but at the same time he love him .

I , with no regrets ask him if he would like to stay at my house for a while to make his father go away . I thought he would say no and stay at a hotel or anything but he gladly accepted my offer and said that he wanted to do this to get more close to me .

When I heard him saying that , my cheeks was change into crimson pink .

Because I was really happy , I pulled him into a hug and then accidentally kissed him on the cheeks which making him also red as tomato. I released the hug when it's starting to get cold since we were still outside . I took his hand and walk to his apartment to pack some clothes because I know that because of his disease ( eventhough he is starting to get healed again ) he won't wear my clothes.

_________________________________________

I woke up pretty early since I have to go to work . I have other patients to check on . One of them is Taehyung too but since he's staying at my place I wouldn't do it in a rush .

I was about to leave the bedroom until I heard someone calling my name . I turn around to see Taehyung talking in his sleeps . It actually looks adorable making me chuckle by it . I walk back to him slowly and heard him saying something .

" Kookie "
" I love you "
'' Please stay by my side "

I immediately went to him and hug him making Taehyung flinch by the sudden contact. He look at me ; worriedly .

" What's wrong Jungkook . "

" Nothing it's just that ... I love you "

Taehyung didn't say a word but after what it seems like 1 minute he respond to my hug and putting his head near my chest .

" I guess the feelings are mutuals then "

He smiled back at me . Making me even wanting to hug him and cuddle and snuggle with but as a professional doctor , I need to go to work .

I let go of the hug and get up from the bed to fixed my work clothes .

" I'll see tonight Tae " I smiled

He nodded and wave back at me .

After that I went to work and continue to be a doctor for the rest of the day , well until 7 pm anyway.

Most of the time I think about Taehyung while I was at work which that is not professional but who cares as long the patients are happy for what I do then it's done . I just hope his family won't bother with him again especially his stepmother because I can sense she's a whore and hates Taehyung so I'll be protecting this bean at all cost .