11

I love putting gif so much and I used it on my other story too lmao

chapter 11
🍃🍃

Jungkook

It was around 7 pm and my day as a doctor ended for today . I was about to call Taehyung if he wanted me to buy food for him but then I realized he doesn't have a cellphone. I immediately went to our local mall and went to the gadget department and bought him a cellphone for easier to communicate and also a present for him for what he has been through . I also bought some food for both of us because I am sure he didn't have dinner and so do I .

I was about to leave until I bumped into the lady I hate the most , April or known as Taehyung's mother . I was about to walk away until I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. She look at me with lustful eyes .

" Hello Mr Taehyung I cannot believe we meet at place like this especially what happened last time. "

" Yes , yes I cant believe it either "

she started to look around her surrounding , making me feel curious by her action .

" where is my son , Taehyung ? or I would say that sad idio- "

" He is not an idiot , April . "

" Oh but he is "

I look at the time and it's almost 9 and I hope Taehyung is still awake .

" Well if excuse me I need to go "

" Very well but this is not the last time you see me Jungkook "

She looked at me with a smirk making me feel curious and nervous by what she meant . I just walk way and left her alone because I rather see Taehyung's face than her .

----------------

Before I stepped into the apartment , I placed my shoes neatly on the shoe rack that was behind the door . I make my way to the cold living room. Thinking why Taehyung didn't turn on the heater . I I turn on a nearby heater and the room instantly turn warm in an instant .

I was about to go to the kitchen until I heard a groan erupts from the couch. I looked at the couch and witness the brown hair sleeping with a big blanket that covers his whole body. I just chuckle by the cuteness .I walked over to him and silently kneel on the floor to get closer to his sleeping face . I have the urge to wake him up but he looks so comfortable so maybe later . I was about to stand up until I was greeted with the sight Taehyung that just woke up . He was half awake but still showing his cute boxy smile to me .

"Did I sleep that long" he stare at me and look at the clock couple times . " I dont think so " I smiled cheekily at him . He just nodded and smile at me again

"Oh I have a present for you" I sit next to him while hiding his present behind me . " what is it ? " he tilted his head whilst his eyes were looking at me hand. " How about you give me a kiss first " I looked at him with smirk at my face. His face was crimson red and was flustered by it . " Well if you dont want it then I will take this gi- " I was about to finish my sentence until Taehyung kiss me by lips . He was literally kissing me .

I immediately response to the kiss and kissing him passionately . I shifted my body closer to him to try to touch him . I grab him and place him on top of my lap . My hands were wrapped around his waist while his legs were wrapped around mine . We broke the kiss because we were lacked of oxygen due to the hot kiss . Both of us look at each other with eyes that is full of lust . Taehyung was panting so hard by the kiss . He hug me while his head was on my shoulder .

I on the other hand want more , I grab his ass and started to squeezing it couple times . Taehyung instantly whined by it . If he wasn't wearing super short shorts that shows his round butt , I would not feel turn on by it .

" A-ah dont do it Kookie . Im really sensitive " he whined at me couple times . " But baby I like it " I chuckle by how he whines . " Please..." he gave a kiss to make me stop doing it . " Okay then baby but before that here " I take out the gift that was somehow still behind my back . " I think you need a cellphone so its easier to call each other if both of us bored " he was shock to see a very expensive cellphone " I cant use this , its very expensive " " Take it and think of it as a treat for you " I smiled at him while playing with his soft hair .

He looked at the cellphone couple times with a smile plastered on his face . "Thank you Kookie" he hug me tightly . " Thats it ? just a hug ? " I pouted . " Oh...well okay " he shyly get closer to me to kiss my cheeks I immediately turn my face making his lips was kissing my lips. He was shocked and cover his red face . I laugh and hugged him , placing my head at his neck.

"I wish we can stay like this" he whispered . " Me too " I look at him while caressing his cheeks . "Now lets eat I bought food and I hope you like meat pie " I smiled . He chuckled " I like that"

The rest of their night consist of talking about each other , cuddling , playing games and just happy to have each other especially Taehyung who is realizing what is love and getting better day by day .

I literally hate myself for publishing this late , sorry