13

Didn't proof read cos Ik I'll laugh
Okay y'all this is the longest chapter I wrote because I wanted the steamy part to be so detail af . 🌚

Chapter 13 ✨✨

Chapter 13
✨✨

He didn't say a word afterwards but grabbed my wrist and bring me to his room .

He dragged me to his room roughly and push me making me fall onto his bed . I was scared about what's going to happen but I keep thinking about the bad things happen to me than this one . I can manage my feelings since it's Jungkook .

" I guess you know about your parents now right ? " he asked me in a husky voice

I nodded

" It's for your own good baby . I don't want those people hurt you anymore " he started to walk towards me slowly

" You didnt have to do that Jungkook "

" Oh but I do . You know that I love you right "

i only smile and gave him a peck on the lips

" I love you Jungkook "

" I love you too baby boy "

Jungkook started to kiss me passionately making me respond to the kiss . I always knew he was such a good kisser but I never this good . After a couple of minutes of the heated kiss . We just hug and he suddenly ask me to stand up .

" Can you stand up baby "

I hesitantly stand up , facing in front of him .

" You know you are precious to me baby " he whispered to my ear while his hands were around my waist

( warning : 18+ shit right here )
ps : I haven't write smut for a while now so excuse me

Taehyung face was crimson red hearing it closely . At this rate his heartbeat was going really fast and thinking what's going to happen next . He suddenly felt a slight pain near his nape . At first he didn't react to it but later he can feel that Jungkook kissing and sucking his neck making him aroused by it .

Taehyung was so aroused by it that he didn't realize that Jungkook is currently touching his round butt . He tried to push him but he was too strong .

" Don't you dare do anything that make me hate it baby boy " Jungkook said in a deep voice

Taehyung was about to protest but Jungkook cut him out by kissing Taehyung roughly . The latter was instantly turn on by the rough kiss . They broke the kiss to see each other eyes is full of lust and wanting to do it . He push the younger onto his bed and making the younger see him  unbuttoning his shirt while staring at  with a face that is so lustful .