12

Before you start reading this chapter , I want to ask you about the next chapter .....

Fluffy chapter
Sexy/steamy chapter
Fluff and steamy chapter

You decide 😘

Chapter 12💓💓

Chapter 12
💓💓

Taehyung

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping near the window . I look at the clock and it was 11 am and Jungkook was not around. I was about to get out from the bed until I heard a ding and check my phone to see 4 messages from Jungkook .

Jungkook
I'll be back around 12
Sent 10.15 a.m

Jungkook
Wait for me okay 😚
I love you
Sent 10.16 a.m.

Jungkook
Did I say love I mean I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU
Sent 10.17 a.m.

Jungkook
Okay now I'm embarrassed sending that ...
Sent 10.17 a.m.

I chuckled by the cute messages . Its been a month now living under the same house as Jungkook . I won't get tired seeing his beautiful face everyday .

I was about to reply his message until I heard a knock on the door . I immediately walk to the door and open it without hesitation . I was greeted by a sight of a cute boy aka Jungkook's little brother , Junghyung .

His eyes instantly sparkled to see me in front of him . Junghyung hugged me so tight making me cannot breathe for a second .

I just remembered that Jungkook said Junghyung will be coming here to play with me since he knows that I was here . Just thought of it make my heart feel so warm . I immediately hugged him and kiss on his cheeks . He didn't hate it but he loves it .

" How did you get it here Junghyung ? "
" I ask my aunt to bring me here "
" Where's your mom and dad , Junghyung ? " I ask him nicely not to feel hurt . " Oh they are working in Japan so I am currently staying at aunt Jihyo for a while " he said while playing with my hair .

"Tae hyung , Is it true ? " . I look at him with a curious face " what is it cutie " " I heard hyung's parents were captured by the police because Jungkook told to the police about what they did to you "

I was shocked to hear what Junghyung said . I was about to say something until I heard something fall , I turned around to see Jungkook and a bag full of foods on the floor .

" Shit so Junghyung told you first " he sigh
" I'm s-sorry kookie h-hyung " . Junghyung said while holding onto me .
" It's okay jungie , now let's eat first " Jungkook said with a smile plastered on his face just to make sure not to make Junghyung sad .
Me and Junghyung just nodded

The rest of the day consist of me playing with Junghyung while Jungkook was busying with his paper work . I didn't want to disturb him that's for sure .

" Hyung , I'm sleepy " Junghyung said while rubbing his tired eyes . " Okay baby boy let's go bring you to bed " I said while carry him to my room because Jungkook was in his room .
Throughout the way , Junghyung fell asleep while I was carrying him

I put him into bed and caressed his hair carefully just to try not to wake him up . I stand up and leave the room just to make him sleep better . I slowly closed the door and head back to the living room until I heard Jungkook called me .

" Taehyungie "

" Yes hyung "

He didn't say a word afterwards but grabbed my wrist and bring me to his room .

...........

Sorry for the short chapter or I would say filler but okay y'all you decide now okay . I'll try to update as fast as I can cos the next chapter will be the last chapter and after that will be the epilogue .
I didn't want to drag the story cos I feel bad for not publishing it so long