9

Read it until the end pls

" I need you Taehyung "

°•○.°•○•.

I know in fact I'm in love with Jungkook but because of my actions towards him isn't the same as my mind and heart , I reject him roughly . He didn't let go of me . I know he never will but my body wasn't agreeing to this so I pushed him until he was a few steps away from me . I didn't mean to push him but I can't do this thing.

I wanted to apologise to him and tell him I need him too or more like I need him more than anything but somehow I can't opened my mouth and all I did was stared at him with tears I haven't noticed were streaming across my cheeks

{ a; n tears streaming across my cheeks it actually a sentence that people use right ? lol 😂 }

He tried to get close to me , to comfort me until I heard a voice that I don't want to hear anymore or not in a million years to hear that

" Taehyung , what are you doing here in this weather and why are u crying "

" Oh . I fell on the way here and I tried to get up by myself but It was painful that's all " I didn't look at her at all when saying those words . I quickly wiped away the tears from my face before she sees it

" Next time take care of yourself properly would you . Go take your stuff since I heard from your father that he left some things to you" she bluntly said it .

" Okay April " I rolled my eyes

" I told u to call me mother , you idiot " she was about to hit me but it was stopped by none other than Jungkook . Thank god .

" Oh and who are you mister- " she was kinda shocked to see a handsome guy in front of her ; stopping her from hitting me .

"It's Jungkook , just Jungkook " he bowed and smile to her

" Oh well , how about you join me and my step son for tea " she looked at Jungkook in a flirtatious way

Apparently Jungkook knew what's going on from the first time he looked at my mother so he just smile and politely reject her offer

" It's okay I'm here to talk to Taehyung only and I will go back "

" It's a rare thing to see Taehyung with someone ever since that incident "

Jungkook eyes were widen to hear.

" May I know what happened to Taehyung that made him like this "

I looked at the woman and then to Jungkook and look back again to her . She showed me a disgusting face at me and bluntly said the reason.

" I thought he told you but he was raped by a gang of boys when he was young so I guesd it made him life this now . A boy who shouldn't have live if he knows that he won't do anything to this world " . She look at me like I'm the most disgusting thing on earth and what makes it more pissed off is that I believed those words . Now I know why dad always hear what she said but not me .

I was about to turn around and run until Jungkook broke the silence

" I feel like Taehyung is starting to get better so I don't think you should've that ma'am "

" And why did you say that , Jungkook ? " she looked at Jungkook like he was insane.

" Well I'm trying to heal him but it looks like yours words is making him going back to his sick self which that is not good " he looked at her with face that could kill someone . " Now I know why not many men like you based on your attitude and you try to take other guys too including me but I'm sorry to say this but I'm actually in love with Taehyung so will you excuse yourself because I'm talking to Taehyung .

She didn't say anything and stunned by Jungkook words and I felt like she was snapped by it and just looked at me .

" After this you take the things and leave okay " she didn't show any expressions to me so I just stared at her going back to her house .

°•○●••°

" I hope you do understand that I can cure you so please come back to me Taehyung " he look at me with the eyes that i can tell he was in love and sincere by it .

" I'm not sure Jung- "

" I love you "

" Please don't "

" Oh but I do Kim Taehyung and nothing or no one will change it " he started walking towards me step by step

" Don't you get it Taehyung , I want to cure you so I can kiss you , hug you , hold you , and other things together because I want to be with you from the first day I met you and you know what Taehyung, I knew it was you , the boy that I met 10 years ago at the park because of the vibe around you and you also showed bits and pieces of what you 10 years ago so please Taehyung, I have found you again and I don't want to miss this opportunity to let you go " he hugged me so tight but this time I didn't reject it but I accept his hug and I slowly put my hands around him .

" Do you trust me now Taehyung? "

I just nodded and hug him tighter. It was disgusting but it was so comfortable to the point I don't want to let go.

" I think you should get the things that your father ask you to take "

I let go of him and smile to him

" I don't think I need to take it anymore "

" And why's that? " he furrowed his eyebrow and making a blank face at me

" He actually asked me to pick up the medication that he ask me to take to cure my disease. He has been finding different types of medication for me but I don't think i need it anymore "

" And why's that ?" This time he smirk while slowly holding my hand

I rolled my eyes " Because I have you now you idiot "

" I know I'm your idiot "

" Let me send you back to your house " while holding my hand

" okay "

From 0 - 70 in one chapter 😂

I feel like this chapter is making the story goes a little fast but I don't want you guys you to read this story without any vkook moments so I'm kinda making rushing it but who cares I'm trying to finish this fast anyway .

: Allya