Chapter 2

It was getting really dark, when Chase said the we were almost to our first destination. I couldn't stay up any longer, so I cuddled up against the door and went to sleep.

"We're HERE!", Jared said, making me jump out of a deep sleep. I look over at Dan, to see his face in terror, while he looked at the front of the car. I look out the window of my side of the car, to see we were facing a abandoned power plant. Stacy immediately got unbuckled, and shot out of the car.

"Ok, who's all coming with?", asked Chase, looking at Dan and I.

"I'm not", said Dan, then he looked at me, and says, "I don't think y/n wants to either."

I looked over at Dan, and mouthed 'thank you', he just smiled, but then i looked at Chase, who looked disappointed. "Fine, then you guys can stay in the car, while we go inside".

"Chase, I don't think-"

"Y/n, it's fine. Now guys, lets go.", snapped Stacy, as she was hopping in place to keep warm.

"Ok,we're coming," said Jared un buckling,"but I need to talk to y/n first".

I get out of the car and go behind it with Jared. "Do you like Dan?", it took me a little bit to answer, but then i found the words.

"I mean, yea I've always liked him, and i still do....but i'm with you...".

"Now, you were with me, we're done". He gives me look and then goes back to Chase, and Stacy.

A minute or two later, i make my way to everyone else. "Here's my keys. Don't drain my battery." says Chase throwing the keys at me. I grabbed the keys and got into the drivers seat. Dan soon made his way up to the passenger seat next to me. Then we just waited.