The Dream

A/n: Sorry for not uploading for awhile, but anyways this takes place after, Dan and y/n do "it". Well enjoy!💜💜

Y/n's p.o.v.

Why's everything so dark, why can't I move, I feel like I rope burn. I'm in pain...

*lights turned on*

What the fuck?!
Im tied up?! The rope is cutting into my skin, i'm bleeding.

Where's Dan?!
Where am I?

  A strange lady opens the door and walks down, towards me. There's something odd with her head. She comes closer...then all the the sudden the darkness flooded back in...

  I wake up..my head is pounding. I'm in a dentist chair, the one that lays down..she realizes that i'm awake now...

"Well look it hear, it's the little pretty face, that left my son for dead!"

Oh no, it's Jared's mother!

"I didn't I swear! I begged him not to go!", I pled.

"Silence, you ugly whore.", she said. She grabbed a scalpel, and looked me other. I looked down, to see me fully naked. I started to scream. She put the scalpel down, and put a gag in my mouth. She grabbed the scalpel again, started to head to my private. She stopped and examined my vagina, then she shoved the blade up, then pulled it out. I screamed and screamed, she then came up to me. She looked me in the eyes, as she striped. Then she went back to my throbbing vagina, and swallowed the blood flowing out. Then, she pressed a button, and I  started to rise. When I looked at her, she took off the back off her head...
"You let my son die!", then she clipped and clipped several parts of her brain, they kept falling on the floor...

I screamed for dear life..

"Y/n wake up!", Dan shouted, as I was screaming. I clinged on to him, I never want to go.

"Tell me what happened.", he said calmly. And until dawn, I  explained my dream.

A/n: Hey! Sorry if that was to gruesome, and if you didn't like it then let me down in the comments. But, I also want to give you background on that dream. I was at school, and I fell asleep in the middle of class. Then all the sudden I wake up in sone guy's perspective, tied up in a chair, and this woman is in front of me. She doesn't have back part of her skull so you can see the back part of her brain. Then, she clipes a part of her brain with scissors. Then I wake up. Anyway, please follow me on twitter:
Llamacornphann
And please subscribe to me on YouTube:
Llamacornphann
Have a good morning, day, week, and so on. Bye💜💜💜

-Lauryn

Word count: 467