Chapter 6 Stacy's p.o.v.

I got over the gate and started making my way up the hill. Then, suddenly i felt a piercing pain in the back of my thigh. I look down to see a dart, beeping and glowing yellow. I then look back, and see Mr. Thomas waving goodbye to me. 'Why isn't he chasing me? Whatever it was, will have to wait, I need to get back to y/n and Dan'.

Dan's p.o.v. *15 minutes earlier*
Y/n said she wanted to take a nap, until the others came back, right after she told me Jared broke up with her. I mean why would he brake up with anyine like her? She's just so amazing. So here i am, sitting awake, while i enter my mind. I remember when y/n and I first met. We were both 8th graders, and i had just moved to Witcher Academy. It was an very expansive school to get into, but my mom wanted me to be in the best Academy there was. It was the first day, and everyone found their friends, and gots into their cliques. I walked up to the fronts of the school, alone. Then, the "Jocks" found me, and they gave me no mercy.

"Hey new kid, where do you think your going?", says one of them, who looks to be the boss.

"Um, im going to go get my schedule...", I, looking for a way to get away.

"No, you're going to the to toliet.", the boss said, while the others grabbed me.

"Jared? What are you doing?", said an angel's voice from behind the boss.

"Y/n, I was-", he started.

"Jared stop being a bully.", then all the jocks let me go, as she came into view. "Are you ok?".

"Yeah, i'm perfectly fine. Thanks, um what's your name?", I asked, while getting up.

"Oh yeah, im y/n. What about you, or do you just want me to keep calling you the new kid?",  y/n said smiling.

"Its Daniel James Howell, but please just call me Dan.", did I really just use my full name?

"Well, Dan, again im sorry for my boyfriend, Jared's, actions. I bet if we become best friends, that he will be nothing but nice to you.", I couldn't believe that she wanted to best friends already, when we just met.

"I would love to be your best friend.", we exchanged numbers and went to go meet her friends, Chase, and Stacy. After that day, we were best friends, and all those years, she was still with Jared. All i want to do is protect her and keep her safe from everything that can hurt her. Y/n i love you.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG* y/n struck out of her sleep, we then looked over to see Stacy banging on the back door for us to let her in. All i could see was her frightened to death, but where did the two others go, are they okay.

A/n: hey llacornians its llamacorn also known as lauryn, you guys are so kind and supportful. Still if you guys want to talk to me personaly just massage me at husted_lauryn on twitter. But this chapter is my longest its over 540 words including this a/n. Also could you guys go click subscribe on my YouTube channel at llamacorn sparkles it would mean a lot. Well bye llacornians i love you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜