Chapter 5 Narrotor's p.o.v.

The stranger inched closer, once Jared, Chase, and Stacy caught sight of the man's weapons. Then, the loud struggle of the raccoon, feasting, made the man turn around to see what it was. This was there chance, they started to run down the court yard of the power plant. They soon stopped to make a plan.

"I say we kill him, before he kills us.", Jared exclaimed, 'of course he's trying to be heroic', thought Chase.

"No! Jared, let's keep running, until we get back to the car." refused Stacy.

"I agree with St-", Chase started, but stopped when he saw the train's eye, peering around the corner.

"HE'S HERE!", Stacy yelled getting ready to run. Jared ended up grabbing a pipe, when the Thomas faced man got closer.

"GUYS, RUN!", Jared yells, swinging the pipe at the man.

Stacy runs to the entrance of the entrance of the building, while Chase stays and trys to help Jared. Jared swings the pipe again, and hits the man in the face. Then, Jared swings again and the stranger catches it. The stranger rips the pipe out of Jared's hands and grabs him by the hair.

"Mr. Stranger, please, let him go.", Chase pleaded, who dropped the piped he picked up.

"Please, call me Mr. Thomas.", the man said in a menacing voice.

"Please, Mr. Thomas let m-", Jared was interuppted, since now he was a decapitated head. The body fell to the ground, as blood gushed out blood. Chase loooked at the body in shock, knowing that he just witnessed his best friend's death. Mr. Thomas took this chance, and got closer to Chase, but Chase then found the courage to run. Chase was running, until he came across a pool of liquid. In that moment, he chose to jump in, and began to swim. He then felt like he was on fire. His body was turning red, then he realized he had jumped into oil. He got to the other side and screamed in pain. As soon as Chase looked up, he saw Mr. Thomas looking at him. Then, that was the last thing he saw, because now his body and head were drowning, at different sides of the oil. Stacy couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. Mr. Thomas saw her, and started to sprint towards her. Stacy dashed through the door, jumped over the gate, and sprinted to the car.

A/N: i'm sorry this was really long but i hope that the citizens of llacornia don't find. Hey if any of you guys need advice, come talk to me on twitter at: husted_lauryn. I may be 12 but im smart...also can you guys go and check out my channel on YouTube called: llamacorn sparkles (please don't mind my childness) and if you like it please subscribe...thanks.
Love you all💜💜💜💜💜💜