Chapter 7 your p.o.v.

I was starting to freak out once Stacy got in the car, and not to see Chase and Jared follow her in.

"Where the fuck is Chase and Jared?", Dan started, I haven't heard him curse in so long, but honeslty it was hot.

"Please, just start the car, and then i'll tell you.", Stacy begged.

"No! We're not leaving them!", Dan started to raise his voice, he was about to burst with anger, if Stacy didn't start talking.

"Please, we have to go.", I could hear the fear in her voice, something was not right.

"NO! TELL ME NOW! WE'RE NOT LEAVING TH-".

"THEY'RE DEAD!", Stacy shouted, I can't believe what I just heard. I look back to see Stacy in tears. "Can we please go now?".

Dan and I, nodded in agreement. I had Dan drive so I can sit in the back seat with Stacy, to cry and confort her. I noticed she was wearing Chase's jacket, and anytime she was about to cry, she buried her head in it. I looked over her, to make sure she isn't hurt. I look around her legs to see, a green flashing light. I get closer to her, and see that she has a blow dart in her leg, with blood leaking from her punctured skin. "Dan, I need you to hand me the first aid kit, please".

"Yeah, just give me a moment.", he said with no hesitation. He finally finds it, and gives it to me. I tell Stacy to look away, until I say otherwise. I grab a needle, thread, bandages, and an ace wrape.

"Stacy, you need to bite on Chase's jacket, this will not be pleasent.", she nodds, and bites on chase's sleeve, then turns away. I grab the dart, and rips it out. Stacy starts to scream through her clenched teeth, while the blood spilled out. I grab a towel that I found near me, and held it over her wound. I inspected the dart, to see that this was no dart. It was actually a knife. I put the knife down, and grab the needle and thread.

"Stacy, i'm sorry.", she looked at me confused, but once I entered the needle into her skin, there was definitely no more confusion.

A/N: happy new year's eve, llacornians...I hope this new year will go well for all of us...ily all💜💜💜💜💜💜