Chapter 1

My name is y/n, and today I can officially say i'm an experienced adult. Today is my 25th birthday, and my best friends, Jared, Chase, and Stacy are celebrating, by taking me on a road trip with them. This is going to be fun, besides, what's the worse that can happen.

"Hey guy's, is that Dan?", Stacy asked out of the blue, while pointing out if the window.

I look over at her window to see our nerdy friend, typing away on his laptop. 'Why is he working so close to the road, let alone outside?' I keep thinking that same thought, until i blurted out,"Let's invite him to come with us."

"Okay, i don't see why we should'nt?", says Chase, starting to pull over.

"HEY DAN!", Jared yelled out of the window, "WANT TO COME OUT WITH US?".

Dan, looked up at us with a startled expression, but that expression soon soften into a smile, when he looked at me. He got up and put his the trunk, Stacy got out of the car, while Dan got in abd scooted over towards me.

After Stacy got in and shut the door, Dan asked,"Where are we going?", while he finished buckling up.

"Well first I guess it's a "surprise" only these three known.", I answered wondering where is was.

"Cool. Let's going then.", Dan looked really excited when he said that. Let's just hope that it's actually going to be "fun".

A

: sorry that this was short but i hope you enjoyed. Well see you in the next chapter.
P.s. do you like the picture in the beginning, that was Dan's face when Jared yelled at him, well bye.