Chapter 8

I finished bandaging Stacy's. wound, knowing that Stacy is going need a break, before she tells us what happened. She was hugging onto Chase's jacket, wanting to forget the pain she experienced.

"Are you ok?", Dan asked, at a street light.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to process all that has happened tonight.", she said, looking like she was about to cry. It took about 15 minutes, before she wanted to talk.

She finally finished telling us about their deaths, i couldn't bare to hear more. "Are you fucking serious?", Dan couldn't face the truth, and in reality, neither could I. I wish this was a nightmare. I want to wake up, and run to everyone and see there happy, confused faces when
I start to cry, while bringing them in for a hug. We finally got to Dan's house, he decided that we would all stay there for a few days, before we know that we were going to be ok.

"Hi Dan!", I heard a very cheerful voice. I forgot Dan didn't live alone. It was Phil, otherwise known as AmazingPhil. I never really hung out with him, but I stan him and Dan, but lets not reel into that.

"Oh Dan, who are they?", Phil looked at me and then to Stacy, who fell asleep on the couch.

"Oh sorry, i'm y/n. We never really hang out, so I understand why you don't remember me." I said, feeling like a complete stranger.

"I'm surprised that you don't Phil, I mean, her beauty and talent are soooo hard to forg-, I mean she is such an awesome friend, that you can't forget her.", he tried to blow that off, but i heard all of it. I look at his blushing face and start to blush, thinking of a future, where we were a couple.

*ok first time skip, I think*

Dan and me were going to share his room, since Stacy took up the entire couch, which was ridiculous. "Damnit, i don't have anything to wear tonight, or for tomorrow.", I say, soon realizing that it was out loud.

"Oh well you can wear one of my t-shirts tonight, and wear what you have on tomorrow. Also, I have a large shirt that will be a night gown on you, but it's up to you.", Dan said blushing, he was so cute when he was embarrassed.

"I'll take you up on that offer.", I smiled, as he handed me a huge shirt.

"It was accidentally the wrong size, but I kept it for when someone comes and spends the night, and when I need to wear a shirt to bed.", he said, wow that was some background.

"Well it will be fine, wait Phil's in the shower ugh, and you can't go out into the lounge, you might wake up Stacy.", I said, why does this shit always happen to me?

A/n: hey im ending it here because next chapter is Dan's.
So, im really sorry I don't post as often as i want to, but im trying, i just have to deal with family, and school. So, i hope you guys can forgive me.
Btw, my new twitter @ is llamacornphann
Love you guys
💜💜💜💜Bye