Chapter 9 Dan's p.o.v.

"You can change in here, i'll turn around and change right here.", i said, feeling my cheeks burn as i started to blush.

"O-o-ok", she started, and turned around to hide her blushing face. She was so hot though. I turned around and start to undress. I can't help myself. I peeked over my shoulder, and saw y/n take off her shirt. I quickly turned back around, and blushed uncontrollably. Now felt like the time.

"Y-y/n?", i began to stutter.

"Yes?", she said, her beautiful voice sounded like ahe was about to fall into a deep slumber.

"I l-l-l-love you!", I kind of shouted that, but I said the words I've been longing to say for years.

"I love you too, a lot actually.", she said in awe, i was so relived. I put on my pants, and turned around to see her beautiful silhouette in my shirt. I walked up to her and connected our lips. I lie her down on the bed, and we disconnected to breath.

"I love you so much, you beautiful, elegant thing of a woman.", I say. Tears run down her face, and we connected again. Her soft lips felt like I was making out with a cloud. I get up for a second a go look arond and see Phil wave goodnight, while putting in his ear plugs. Perfect.
"Shall we?", I smiled, and she blushed and had such a suprised look.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but this going to be my first time.", she said, looking ashamed.

"Well, i'm glad i can give you this pleasure.", I couldn't help but grin, while i said something that cheesy. She blushed even harder, oh im so happy that is happening.

A/n: ooooh two chapters in one night, yes. Ok so, next chapter is in your hands. Should the chapter be sexual, and if so, how sexual? Or should someone interrupt? Well it's up to you, love you guys.
My twitter:
Llamacornphann