Chapter 4 Chase's p.o.v.

Stacy just stood there, as Jared and I walk toward the end of the hall. The noises getting louder and harsher, as we got closer. Finally, we were a foot away from turning the corner. Jared stopped, ands starts a countdown from 10, before we turn the corner to take a look. Then, 3...2...1.....GO! We turned and saw a raccoon, feasting on a dead rat. I turn, and sigh in relief and disgust. We started heading back to Stacy, to tell her what we saw. She looked cold and terrified. So I take of my jacket, and gave a cheeky smile, while handing her my jacket.

"Thanks.", she game me a smile that made me want to blush, "So, what did you see?".

"It was a raccoon eating a dead rat.", Jared said, he had a huge grin on his face, he was shipping me and Stacy together.

"Oh, well then let's gets going. It's getting really dark, and it's cold.", Stacy says snuggling my jacket. Jared and I just nodded as a reply. We started heading back, when Stacy tripped over something. I ran over and help her up. We then looked back, and couldn't believe what we saw.

"Is that a bear trap!?", Jared asked, when he realized we stopped.

"At least it was closed when I tripped over it.", Stacy said, clinging on to me.

"Yeah, but why is it here?", Jared asked inspecting it. Then, Jared touched the closed trap, and a blow dart appeared on his hand. Jared screamed out in pain while blood squirted out. We looked behind us, and saw a man with a Thomas the Train mask on. We weren't scared at first, until we saw him with blow darts, and a machette.