Chapter 3 Stacy's p.o.v.

Jared, Chase, and I, started heading to the gate keeping us from inside, while y/n and Dan stayed in the car. "I think Dan likes y/n.", I blurted out to make Jared jealous.

"Well that would be convenient since y/n likes him.", he said furiously. 'Well, i didn't know that, im not going to ask'.

"So do you think Dan's YouTube career is going to stay successful? I mean like is he going to stick with it, he's 25 now.", Chase asked to relieve the tension.

"I don't know, but i hope it starts to fail.", Jared repiles.

We all got to the other side and started to walk towards the center. We stopped talking, until I asked, "Do you think the stories about "Mr. Thomas" is true?".

"Of cour-", Jared started, but was soon cut off. He darted his focus to the last corner, at the end of the hallway. Then I heard it, it was the sound of struggle. I looked and saw that Chase had heard the same noise, as he was looking in the same direction as Jared. Jared started walking towards the sound, then Chase followed. All I could do is stand there and watch, then the words came to me.

"What are you doing?", I whispered wanting to scream.

"I want to see what it is.", says Jared in innocent voice.

"Why?", I trying not to have a panic attack.

"Why not?", Chase answerd, also acting innocent, "Don't tell me your scared?".

"I"m not, but what if it's some crazy dude, waiting to eat of your face?!", I state.

"Fine. Stay there, we'll be back.", says Jared, ending the conversation. I just stood there, and watch them go down the hall.

A/n please comment if you have idea's for chapters, after chapter 6...it would help a lot