Chapter Seventeen

Harry's POV

"I'm not fucking having it Jeff, do you understand?  I'm in love with Sarah, she's having my baby and I will not put up with this bullshit anymore.  Kendall just "casually popping in" to see me in Munich?  What the fuck are you playing at hmm?  I thought you were a friend, I'm seriously questioning our arrangement here Jeff". 

I was bloody furious and wasn't going to take this crap lying down.  "Look H, I'm sorry, you realise that you and Kendall are hot property and yeah I kinda did tell her where we were but I didn't tell her to come on to you, that my friend is totally not ok".  "You think Jeff"?  I was shouting so much that I almost lost my voice.  "Kenny and I had something physical once, yes I admit that, what I don't want is people thinking that I'm still with her, like I'm some sort of man whore cheating on Sez". "I get that H,I do and I'm really sorry if you thought that it was my idea".  "Well I did Jeff, I was wondering what the hell was going on".  I'd started to calm down and was listening to Jeff who was being pretty genuine.  "H you aren't just my client, you're a mate and I'd never put your relationship with Sarah in jeopardy, understand that I want what's best for you guys as well, I'm just sorry that its happened like this with the paps and the photo."

"Lets just put it behind us then aye, no more "uninvited visitors" or telling people where I am yeah?  Just want to concentrate on my beautiful girl and our baby Jeff, they are my main priority now".  "Well I can't argue with that H".

******

Sarah's POV

H had gone off for a meeting with Jeff.  He was so angry and I had never seen him like that before.  Jeff had crossed the line once again having Kendall just casually pop in to see them at the bar they were at in Munich.  I heard the Range Rover pull up outside and H come through the door.  I was in the kitchen making a pot of tea. "Sez, baby, you there"?  "I'm here handsome how did it go"?  His strong arms around me and a chaste kiss placed on my lips.  "Went well babe, Jeff admitted that he had told Kendall where we were, he didn't tell her to come onto me though and he also didn't tip off the paps".  "Well I guess that's something then honey, how are you feeling about it"?  I knew H wasn't pleased but he seemed more at ease than when he left earlier.  "Honestly babe, I'm ok with it, Jeff promised that he would never jeopardise our relationship and he totally respected that you are my forever and my priority now is you and our dot".  I was pleased to hear that and jumped into his arms smothering my handsome in kisses.  "Thank you for going into bat for me baby, you have no idea how much I love you right now".  "I have a fair idea my love".  His lips on mine, I was carried then upstairs and lovingly placed on our bed, peppered in kisses as my handsome undressed me slowly and made love to me. 

We spent the day in bed,  Drinking when we were thirsty, eating when we were hungry, making love when we needed each other, watching trashy tv.  "You know what I love angel"?  I was lying on H's chest tracing his butterfly tattoo, my most favourite, whilst he was stroking my head, his beautifully long fingers rubbing gentle circles on my tummy "what's that handsome what do you love"?  "I love that in just under a weeks time that I get to call you Mrs Sarah Styles and we can tell everyone about our little dot, I'm so in love with you my girl and I can't wait to be married to you".  He did it every bloody time.  Rendered me speechless with his beautiful words.  Tears in my eyes, I managed to get out what I needed to say.  "Harry Edward Styles, you are the most amazing person I have ever met, your heart knows no bounds and you are my forever, I love you so so much and I'm so proud that you are going to be the Daddy to our children, the world is sometimes a scary place H but I know you will protect me, you will protect us, you will be our strength and we will be ok.  "I promise angel that I will always be there,  I will protect you and our babies, you'll always have the best of everything because you are my everything - together we are everything".