Chapter Thirteen

Harry's POV

Munich - Stags Weekend Continued

I was sick and I wanted to die.  I didn't vomit  but shit I sure felt like I wanted to.  I had a vague recollection of going to the last bar and smoking cigars which was now why my mouth felt like a fucking ash tray.  I heard Nialler beside me run to the bathroom and empty his guts. Ughh just what I didn't want to hear.  I waited till I heard the Loo flush then headed in to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I thought it might make me feel better.  I swallowed some Nurofen and decided to jump in the shower to wake myself up a bit.  

The hot water felt good on my tired and sore joints.  Sleeping in an unfamiliar bed had completely screwed my back and I needed to stretch a little to ease the tension other wise I'd be feeling it later when we played Paintball.  Yes Paintball.  Another one of Tommos bright ideas. I was sure he wanted to kill me this weekend, well maybe not kill me but have a damn good go.  I lathered my hair and body up rinsed myself and turned the shower off so Nialler could get in.  I grabbed a towel, dried myself and got dressed. 

Nialler was still looking a little green but I figured after a full English he'd be fine.  "You alright lad"?  I asked him.  "Yeah good as H, nothing a fry up won't fix, you looking forward to today, gonna cane Tommos fucking arse yeah!"  

Niall was extremely competitive as was Tommo and every chance they got would make stupid bets.  Table Tennis, Horses,  Football, who could fart the loudest, who could go the longest without having a wank, anything.   I tried to sound enthusiastic as I knew that Niall loved this kind of stuff.  "Yip, looking forward to it mate, should be bloody good fun". 

 Nialler made his way to the shower and I sat down to Facetime my Sez.  I knew she'd be up as Louise had told me about the Spa Day she had organised for everyone.  I'd insisted on paying for the works for my girl as she thoroughly deserved it.  It didn't take long for her to answer the phone.  Her beautiful face greeting me, her hair swept up in a messy bun and was wearing her favourite black skinnies with my Kiss T-shirt.

"Morning Sunshine, how's the head"? 

She was laughing as she knew full bloody well how my head would be.

"Well not gonna lie, feel like shite, but all the better for seeing you my angel, you have a good night baby"?

"Hmm had a lovely night Harold, until some drunk hottie woke me up slurring his words telling me how much he loved me"  

"Hmm yeah I'm sorry about that love, just missed you and wanted to hear your sexy voice"

"Sweet talk will get you every where Styles, and if its any consolation we miss you too". 

 I couldn't help but burst with pride as she rubbed her ever growing tummy, our dot growing inside her.  

"You look so fucking hot in my clothes baby"

I loved it when Sez wore my clothes.  I thought back to when we were on holiday in Croatia on the yacht and she'd walked past me wearing just my Burberry Leopard print T-shirt and nothing else.  My god it made me hard just thinking about it.

"H, you ok, you've got a funny look on your face"?  

I laughed .  She knew me so well.  

"Just thinking about the time on the yacht when you walked past me wearing nothing but my t-shirt , you shook your pretty little arse and well you know what happened after that baby".

"Hmmm indeed I do Styles, you took me in the spa in the moonlight and we made love all night, drunk in love, feeding each other, hmmmm you're  making me wet Harold"