saeyoungxreader one shot

Lololololol I didn't know if I should put saeyoung, lucile, or 707 so I just basically mixed them all. *sweat drop* so this is my first one shot one this book so *Claps joyfully* yay! Let's get on with the story right?
••••
°
°
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You pick up your phone dialing sevens number, you were feeling confident at this point so you thought why waste it?
He picked up at the first ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~(on the phone)
"Hello, (y/n)?"

"Hey seven!"

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing really I just wanted to ask if you would come over tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Sure thing! I'm free."

"Great! Meet you at my place at 10?"

"Why so late?"

"....."

"(Y/n)?"

"See you tomorrow saeyoung~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hanged up leaving seven speechless and wondering what was intended for tomorrow. You smiled punching the air from how controlling you were.

You decided to go to bed since that tomatoe head was texting you, you thought to leave your phone alone. If you had stayed on your phone it would have be obvious to show that you logged in so you left it alone fall asleep

~the next day~ //9:45//

You heard a knock on your door and sighed, oh that seven. You walked to the door opening it seeing seven smiling like an idiot, You laughed.

"Oh darn am I early?"

"Maybe you should wait outside then."
You started to playfully push seven outside.

"Wait! I was joking!"
Seven pulled the dinky flowers from behind as you blushed. You thought this was cute.
Seven turned red, "I swear they were better looking when I bought them!" You giggled and grabbed the flowers sniffing them, "Don't worry I love them, here let me put them in a vase" you look for a vase.
"So (y/n) Why did you have me over so late?" You put  water in the vase letting the flowers settle in.
"Here let me show you." You grabbed sevens hand pulling him outside showing the telescope you just bought. "I thought we could star gaze tonight. Seven blushed and nodded at you, "Awesome!"

~~~~~hour past~~~~

"It's really beautiful out here." You looked through the telescope and sat down besides seven.
"Yeah it really is."

"You know what looking at the stars reminds me of?"
He looked at you, "what?"
"It's reminds me of people and love. Every star out there isnt alone, they have millions of others to travel with. They go through time and space with each other. Kinda like love, how you find that perfect star to stay with you though time and space." You smiled and looked at seven. "Saeyoung?" Seven cringed at his real name  but stayed focus on you.
"Yes, (y/n)?"
"Let's get married at the space station."
Seven turned as red as his hair and smiled. You closed you eyes smiling feeling the blush on your face. Suddenly the warmth of soft lips were on yours. You broke the kiss as you looked at seven shocked.
He smiled and began to speak, "(y/n) Your my special star."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I fangirled at the end, lololol at my story yes. I hope this was good for my first one shot. More will be coming (don't think dirty) with more other sexy characters *whispers* like jumin and Zen. But anyways let's just continue next time.....♡♡♡♡
Yuuki~